Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice to see a couple of old faces and some new ones last night, and well, I believe some newcomers to the Subang TT might have found it hard to figure out which table were the ones having the most handsome chaps. I know how it feels to be a first-timer to a TT session, even knew that IyliaH felt that way during our first ever Subang TT back at SS15. Helps knowing that his E34 was spotted before I saw him make his way towards the venue.

NKTOB even went up to Cheese when he saw him just standing there and trying to reach out to me on the phone. Ended up he was really there for the TT as well. Haha. :top: I really hope more new faces will continue turning up as well, to make it more livelier. The usual suspects were there as usual - Iylia, NKTOB, Stig, Ti-Tan, Greg, and it was definitely great to see Zarcon again. And it was nice seeing Cheese and Rainbow last night too. :biggrin:

JulianPang also made a brief appearance at the venue with his immaculate looking E34 with Style 32s, but sadly he had to leave early and he did leave when I had just arrived at Syed's. No worries, there's always the next TT to look forward to!

Might get a friend of mine to help design a windscreen sticker for the Subang Kakis so that it might help spruce up the BMW scene here in Subang, since I suck at photo-shopping skills. :24:

Stay posted guys!

PS: Next TT, probably 2 weeks time - 24th Nov 2011.

Thanks again everyone who attended last night. :top:

Eggie86;688237 said:
Nice to see a couple of old faces and some new ones last night, and well, I believe some newcomers to the Subang TT might have found it hard to figure out which table were the ones having the most handsome chaps. I know how it feels to be a first-timer to a TT session, even knew that IyliaH felt that way during our first ever Subang TT back at SS15. Helps knowing that his E34 was spotted before I saw him make his way towards the venue.

NKTOB even went up to Cheese when he saw him just standing there and trying to reach out to me on the phone. Ended up he was really there for the TT as well. Haha. :top: I really hope more new faces will continue turning up as well, to make it more livelier. The usual suspects were there as usual - Iylia, NKTOB, Stig, Ti-Tan, Greg, and it was definitely great to see Zarcon again. And it was nice seeing Cheese and Rainbow last night too. :biggrin:

JulianPang also made a brief appearance at the venue with his immaculate looking E34 with Style 32s, but sadly he had to leave early and he did leave when I had just arrived at Syed's. No worries, there's always the next TT to look forward to!

Might get a friend of mine to help design a windscreen sticker for the Subang Kakis so that it might help spruce up the BMW scene here in Subang, since I suck at photo-shopping skills. :24:

Stay posted guys!

PS: Next TT, probably 2 weeks time - 24th Nov 2011.

Thanks again everyone who attended last night. :top:

Nice TT yesterday! yeah exactly eggie, being first time to a TT can make someone rather clueless.

And thnx for the treat cheese!

My take, and still open for suggestions.

sj1.jpg

sj2.jpg

sj3.jpg

sj4.jpg

nice TT last nite..and thanx again to cheese :)

His ride sure hell rocks! the SDrive i35 Z4 with 19" BBS CH-Rs is one great combi!

Iylia, where's the 'foot print' design?

i hope there'll be new designs coming in from some of you guys... IMHO, i prefer just the wordings without the background. simple and not too crowded. Unless we can find the outline for map of subang jaya and we make a sticker like the nurburgring track sticker hhahaha.

okay i did find a map of subang jaya... and i took out the outline.. here's my take on the nurburgring track sticker concept.

mapSJCHAPTER.jpg

Map of Subang eh? I like your idea Iylia! I feel the font size can still be made slightly larger. Haha. Will try to work something out with my friend over the weekend to see whether any more designs can be shared here. :top:

so sory bro eggie..guys...last nite i was there ...but sundently got on call...duties....arhhhhh tension sehhh....my car park behind the white e34....damm u guys car r realy nice......

yat325;688490 said:
so sory bro eggie..guys...last nite i was there ...but sundently got on call...duties....arhhhhh tension sehhh....my car park behind the white e34....damm u guys car r realy nice......

no wonder i saw a black 36 when i arrived...

Iylia H;688457 said:
okay i did find a map of subang jaya... and i took out the outline.. here's my take on the nurburgring track sticker concept.

mapSJCHAPTER.jpg

Ehh, the map looks like a ghost ler..

yat325;688490 said:

Hey bro,

No worries! There's always future TTs to attend. :top:

Top Bottom