Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry guys. I will be late and will head straight to MMZ. See you guys later. Cheers.

Hope the TT will still go ahead as planned with whoever's able to attend. Will try to make it for the next one! Just got back from the clinic, might be diagnosed with dengue.

Eggie86;646665 said:
Hope the TT will still go ahead as planned with whoever's able to attend. Will try to make it for the next one! Just got back from the clinic, might be diagnosed with dengue.

Eggie, take good care of yourselve and get well soon. I am signing off at MMZ.

dzuljazz2001;646651 said:
:listen: lets try for tomorrow nite then :4: ...

sorry bro, got myself an invitation for Petronas Primax 95 Xtra Race Appreciation party... well hello hello Juliana Evans heh heh heh :p. And yes our fellow Paul Tan too.

Eggie, get enough rest. It's okay to not wash your car for a while hahaha.

Eggie86;646665 said:

:listen: .... :nurse: take your medication and have a good rest bro. Hope you will get well soon ... pray its only a normal common fever :63:

Nice TT with John_Smith, NKTOB, tombstone, and John's friend. I left early so didn't see who else made it.

Get well Eggie, we hope to see less forum posts over the next few days on your road to recovery!

Eggie86;646665 said:

got stung while waxing ya ride late night ka ???

get well soon .... and drink papaya leaf juice + 100+ ...it works like a charm ....

Thanks for the well-wishes guys!

Yeah, haven't washed my ride for the past 3 days actually. :biggrin:

Was restless all night and kept sweating even in the airconditioned room.

Great to hear that a run for the Subang Chapter is on the cards. Where to? Morib? Even further perhaps? :p

Ice, where to get papaya leaf juice?

We saw morrogan drive by & shoot off..probably expecting a larger bunch of guys & didn't see us..

It was good having stig's red E36 & John_Smith's yellow E36 as markers for the turn in & parking bay!..ha ha ha!!...

Good to meet you guys..

Cheers :)

gregcwho;646781 said:
We saw morrogan drive by & shoot off..probably expecting a larger bunch of guys & didn't see us..

It was good having stig's red E36 & John_Smith's yellow E36 as markers for the turn in & parking bay!..ha ha ha!!...

Good to meet you guys..

Cheers :)

Hi Greg, sharp eyes you have. Sorry I was late and rushed to MMZ. Waited there for the Subang kaki convoy until 10:30pm.....at the end thinking to drop by Kenchana to see whether you guys are there or not.....but late already, HM called for "instructed" to go home....:(

Sad la.... sorry guys. Next time I will be punctual. Only noticed John Smith's yellow E36. Eyeing for NKTOB's M3 but could not see.....may be old liao :)

morrogan;646784 said:
Hi Greg, sharp eyes you have. Sorry I was late and rushed to MMZ. Waited there for the Subang kaki convoy until 10:30pm.....at the end thinking to drop by Kenchana to see whether you guys are there or not.....but late already, HM called for "instructed" to go home....:(

Sad la.... sorry guys. Next time I will be punctual. Only noticed John Smith's yellow E36. Eyeing for NKTOB's M3 but could not see.....may be old liao :)

yup, we saw u drove past...

sorry, came out with my Leman Blau E90 last nite :)

John_Smith;646794 said:
It's high time that there is a need for yellow or red marker.. which is my car or stig's!
haha!

If I am not mistaken UDM68's E36 is green. So if can have him to join....hehehe then everyone have to stop by once see the red, yellow, green.

Eggie, you recover from sickness already? can look forward to another round of TT?

morrogan;647368 said:
Eggie, you recover from sickness already? can look forward to another round of TT?

Yeah sorta. When is the next Subang TT guys? :)

Top Bottom