Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
this is good.....

there are many places that we can rotate in Subang....

Pelita SS15
Mamak Bistro SS14 (now new name)
Hassan Cafe SS15
Al Fasilah SS15
Syed SS19
Seri Melur SS19
etc.....

the OTWC next to Carrefour has lot's of students and it's 24 hours.... but parking is hell...

Is Sunway Mentari part of Subang? hehehe...

Hope I can pick up the Club's T-shirt as well during this TT, Yazmeen or any of the CM?

GMENG;646474 said:
Hope I can pick up the Club's T-shirt as well during this TT, Yazmeen or any of the CM?

Bro, The Treasurer has plan to do the distribution duirng the Friday TT's. We will try as much as we can to clear all T's the soonest possible. First stop I think will be at PappaRich TT session. :4: ...

QD250;646459 said:
this is good.....

there are many places that we can rotate in Subang....

Pelita SS15
Mamak Bistro SS14 (now new name)
Hassan Cafe SS15
Al Fasilah SS15
Syed SS19
Seri Melur SS19
etc.....

the OTWC next to Carrefour has lot's of students and it's 24 hours.... but parking is hell...

Is Sunway Mentari part of Subang? hehehe...

hehehe...sunway mentari now got lot of raids la. u never read paper ar, all the masat center being targeted. later they think we all hamsapfellas also kena naik black maria. hahahaha......

Kekeke.

Even worst when they notice everyone driving Bimmers... Hamsapfellas hanging around at Mentari driving Bimmers... :vroam:

:dancing2::dancing2:
GMENG;646474 said:

I will drop by if i can, bro. Got some entertaining to do tonite :dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Cheers

komeng91;646544 said:

I will drop by if i can, bro. Got some entertaining to do tonite :dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Cheers

can I assist you in entertaining those chickas bro ...:4:?

komeng91;646544 said:

Cheers

Bro, if you can't make it tnite, would appreciate it if cud you get somebody to pass to me tnite at Subang TT as I don't attend the regular Friday TTs? Thnx.

komeng91;646544 said:

Cheers

you can always entertain your guest here during TT :)

So Meen heading straight to MMZ then? Hope I can make it for tonight's TT. So afraid I might miss the TT as I'm down with fever.

Eggie86;646594 said:
So Meen heading straight to MMZ then? Hope I can make it for tonight's TT. So afraid I might miss the TT as I'm down with fever.

it's ok if you can't come eggie... get well soon!

Kencana is just outside your house only. :D just come by for a few doses of antibiotics and you'll be fine.. :p

something urgent just came up like just a few sec ago... i'm so sorry.. but i can't attend tonight's TT. have fun guys!

Iylia H;646647 said:
something urgent just came up like just a few sec ago... i'm so sorry.. but i can't attend tonight's TT. have fun guys!

:listen: lets try for tomorrow nite then :4: ...

wows...i cant make it too.. still trying to rush out a presentation and its taking much longer than expected. sorry guys...u all enjoy then

Top Bottom