Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Dear all,Wanna gauge interest in having a TT for the Subang and surrounding neighbours to come and TCSS this week.Was given a suggestion to have it this Thursday, to start things off.I'm certain many members and forumers would be keen on the idea of having our very own Subang Chapter TT.I've gotten positive responses from newbies, such as the 520d owners Ashman, and now, new 320d owner Zarcon, and not forgetting, our very own Subang kakis such as B33MER, Dalcross, Hammer278 and Gregcwho.I believe our awesome secretary Yazmeen will even drop by if his schedule permits. So, venue suggestions anyone? :) PS: I believe some are even keen to join the club as OM as well. :biggrin:Come come, suggestions mari! :top:Venue: Restoran Syed, SS19Time: 9:30pm onwardsUpdated with link to the map:http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=3.0654698,101.57833

Have always been wondering what is TCSS... anyways looks like since I'm always around the Subang area, I can drop by hehe. There's Sukumaran at Section 14. Skyline & Supra rempits gather there too :)

stig;641124 said:
Have always been wondering what is TCSS... anyways looks like since I'm always around the Subang area, I can drop by hehe. There's Sukumaran at Section 14. Skyline & Supra rempits gather there too :)

Mana tempat? Section 14? As in SS14? Hahaha.

TCSS - Talk Cock, Sing Song...

Tengok Car, Say Something Nice. :biggrin:

stig;641124 said:

Parking not ample if late...option is along the main road.

Eggie86;641122 said:
Haha, Taipan is a big no no for me la... :p

on a side note, drove past Super GP Caffee in Taipan...a lot of empty parking lots right in front of it. Biz must be so so during weekdays.

There is a mobile van mamak at the Mobil car wash at the Metropolitan round about. Car park should not be an issue.. haha!

John_Smith;641144 said:
There is a mobile van mamak at the Mobil car wash at the Metropolitan round about. Car park should not be an issue.. haha!

NKTOB;641133 said:
on a side note, drove past Super GP Caffee in Taipan...a lot of empty parking lots right in front of it. Biz must be so so during weekdays.

Wow, Taipan quiet on weekdays? Haha.

What about Restoran Al Kenchana, on the slope directly opposite SJMC? Used to have a small TT there one with the defunct Contilovers gang.

Hehe, didn't realise that there was a mamak at that roundabout. :p

Haha but if TT, should be expecting quite a fair few cars to arrive right? :p

Alamak, afraid to bear responsibility if parking is not enough. But i'm pretty optimistic. And the back row of Syed is always empty. Even during the day.

Eggie86;641163 said:
Wow, Taipan quiet on weekdays? Haha.

What about Restoran Al Kenchana, on the slope directly opposite SJMC? Used to have a small TT there one with the defunct Contilovers gang.

Hehe, didn't realise that there was a mamak at that roundabout. :p

Al Kenchana sounds good..always good for parking!

Let's do it!

Eggie86;641115 said:
Dear all,

Wanna gauge interest in having a TT for the Subang and surrounding neighbours to come and TCSS this week.

Was given a suggestion to have it this Thursday, to start things off.

I'm certain many members and forumers would be keen on the idea of having our very own Subang Chapter TT.

I've gotten positive responses from newbies, such as the 520d owners Ashman, and now, new 320d owner Zarcon, and not forgetting, our very own Subang kakis such as B33MER, Dalcross, Hammer278 and Gregcwho.

I believe our awesome secretary Yazmeen will even drop by if his schedule permits.

So, venue suggestions anyone? :)

PS: I believe some are even keen to join the club as OM as well. :biggrin:

Come come, suggestions mari! :top:

Finally somebody started the ball rolling hehehe thanks bro :top:

Iylia H;641184 said:
Alamak, afraid to bear responsibility if parking is not enough. But i'm pretty optimistic. And the back row of Syed is always empty. Even during the day.

I dun think it's restoran Syed is suitable for a tt, limited space, plus it's quite stuffy inside ... May i suggest another place on the other side of SS19 which is nearby to the SS19 RC track ... There's ample of parking and most importantly the car is within our sight ...

B33mEr;641191 said:
I dun think it's restoran Syed is suitable for a tt, limited space, plus it's quite stuffy inside ... May i suggest another place on the other side of SS19 which is nearby to the SS19 RC track ... There's ample of parking and most importantly the car is within our sight ...

Yes please, as long as it is suitable for all of us bro!

i'm up for wherever you guys/gals decide... though ample parking space and car within sight does sound pretty interesting... :) assuming this thursday is confirmed? now its just about the venue?

Option of JM Bariani..had a 7er TT there before..definitely ample parking places & the owner pretty enthusistic about having us there previously, but need to arrange with him so the restaurant remains open for us..

Have fun this Thurs TT...if it runs late will drop by as I'm only arriving back from SG abt 11pm at KLIA..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom