Stuttgart Parts Center

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Too long to type :p

redbaron;243327 said:
Pm me whats your problem bro. I see what can be done. Tq

Thanks for the offer, too long to type so will just go visit our gud friend Mr.N coming weekend. Have we met before?

just did some repairs after car broke down at kota damansara..had to tow..called Mpower..

• Fuel Pump : 915.00
  • oil filter : 46.00
  • Air filter : 70.00
  • Auto filter :110.00
  • Auto Gasket : 80.00
  • Spark Plug : @ 85 x 6 = 510.00
  • towing charges : 100.00
  • to renew fuel pump : 100.00
  • to carry out oil serv : 60.00
  • Code alarm system : 1800.00
  • to flush out atf and renew filter :85.00
  • lsynthetic oil : 360.00
  • axle oil : 48.00
  • Gear box oil : 450.00

bro

broke down in KD ? jumpa kamisan ke ?

Suggestion for towing cost . Join AAM , towing is free for 1 year . My e 39 towing last year 4 time and cost me 100 buck joining fees.this year towing once oreadi ..

U should call me about the part i can help to source . Black oil bro used semi synthetic, as u dont wait till all the 5 green light off then u service . Normally me 3 green off service oreadi ..

johnj;259010 said:
just did some repairs after car broke down at kota damansara..had to tow..called Mpower..

• Fuel Pump : 915.00
  • oil filter : 46.00
  • Air filter : 70.00
  • Auto filter :110.00
  • Auto Gasket : 80.00
  • Spark Plug : @ 85 x 6 = 510.00
  • towing charges : 100.00
  • to renew fuel pump : 100.00
  • to carry out oil serv : 60.00
  • Code alarm system : 1800.00
  • to flush out atf and renew filter :85.00
  • lsynthetic oil : 360.00
  • axle oil : 48.00
  • Gear box oil : 450.00

I got free towing serv by kurnia but never use..hehehe..paiseh paiseh..

btw, the next serv i'll pm u..I've found out things can be much much cheaper..why your car towed 5 times..can share the details for each bdown ahh??

vmsdisc;259028 said:
bro

broke down in KD ? jumpa kamisan ke ?

Suggestion for towing cost . Join AAM , towing is free for 1 year . My e 39 towing last year 4 time and cost me 100 buck joining fees.this year towing once oreadi ..

U should call me about the part i can help to source . Black oil bro used semi synthetic, as u dont wait till all the 5 green light off then u service . Normally me 3 green off service oreadi ..

Bros,
Still remember the fuel pump I purchased from Stuggart. Returned back and they send it back to Bosch to rectified problem. Its' almost 2 mths. plus still no news from them. So final decision, to proceed to tribunal court to claim back. Feedback pls.

I changed my fuel pump at mpower and no probs at all..btw, while I was there, there was this chinese guy wih a e39 complaining that the abs ecu he bought at stuttgart had problems even after changing it twice..nathan came and assesed his car and finally rectified the problem with an ecu from their wshop...looks like stuttgart's reputation seems to be going down..hmmmm

Whoa!

berserkdroid;242296 said:
Yeah, that list of charges would be very helpful. Please let us know, mate. :)

A friend told me the same experience about a part he personally got from there. His local mechanic discovered it was a used part and not a new part as presented. Very disappointing to say the least.

All this Stuttgart & MPower is near my home of over 5 yrs. So near can walk over. Still drove my e34 over 40km round-trip to my mechanic. There are cases he came over for breakdowns. My fuel pump was changed at my car porch. :wink:

Only used MP once. cos my car ignition fail on me just outside their place. Comment, pricey & have to leave car behind for a simple part replacement. Guess I should have towed my car to my mechanic, after reading this thread today.:eek:

vmsdiscs, you sure can rely on your mechanic, when you'd experienced 4 breakdown that needed towing in a year?:listen:

Looks like It'll be business as usual with my mechanic for my e39.

Send your car to those mech's whom you're comfortable with.!! Nothing beats the satisfying feeling knowing that the particular person has done the repairs for you..!!

Top Bottom