Stuttgart Parts Center

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey, thanx for bringin forward the Mpow bills, really opend
your eyes ornot? I was their client until the costs kept rising
and their tech knowhow was more like trial'n'error....kristO!
eg: a/c filter $180, a/c comp oil $60, labor to renew cooling
oil $280, to vacuum comp $160, oil filta $42, powa steering
hose $280 and now as I check that hose has a repeat charge
of $160!!!!!
These jerks r'CONS!!!!! yes you can go if your
wallet is overweight for a swift slimming job!
Oh, charges are for e36 328.
They'll neva smell my Xjos again!

just quote 1 sample of MPower bill dated 06/06/2007

ABS sensor RM 450 x 2 = 900
Renew ABS Sensor RM 200

Just to change 2 pcs ABS sensor . RM 1100 :eek: Lucky it was not paid by me . :cool:

I change the bal 2 pcs ABS sensor 3 days a go and this i wat my workshop charge me

1) ABS Sensor RM 280 x 2 = RM 560

2) Camshaft sensor RM 250

3) Oil Fiter Housing Gasket RM 35.00

4) Oil Pressure Hose RM 130

Labour RM 150 which include ECU reset :cool: Total RM 1125.00

SarJeePekAi;242903 said:
Hey, thanx for bringin forward the Mpow bills, really opend
your eyes ornot? I was their client until the costs kept rising
and their tech knowhow was more like trial'n'error....kristO!
eg: a/c filter $180, a/c comp oil $60, labor to renew cooling
oil $280, to vacuum comp $160, oil filta $42, powa steering
hose $280 and now as I check that hose has a repeat charge
of $160!!!!!
These jerks r'CONS!!!!! yes you can go if your
wallet is overweight for a swift slimming job!
Oh, charges are for e36 328.
They'll neva smell my Xjos again!

Next time want to go mpower go la with people who nows them.
Mr Vmsdisc your friend ah yau does his work from his house Mpower is running
a bussniess. Ah yau just pencen from AB and now full time at his house. Ah yau dont have modic1,2 or 3 but mpower has. Is on ly fair if you compair Mpower with equal level of workshop. why not compair with auto bavaria then we see who is cheaper.For your info bomin also has stuff that they sell but are not ori but claim ori. We should be fair and do our reserch first.

Wow got double standard 1 , must go with ppl who know then , then only the treatment diff .

For yr info , I did went to MP with one of MP client & yet they did not give me a truth assessment to reflect them as a independence workshop. The second time i went back for another round assessment i was also not comfortable with thier quote and feedback

I not comparing MPower but relate my experience with Mpower . As my comment on AH yau and Bomin is also base on my experience . Other members hv ear and eye to judge them self. Pls not im promoting Bomin and Ah Yau , I sharing my experience with those workshop . Read my post as my comment on both are also on average only

Well it we want to compare MP with AB then other will say AB got this got that and MP dont hv, like yr statement comparing MP with Yau

By the way Ah Yau still attach to AB .

redbaron;243011 said:
Mr Vmsdisc your friend ah yau does his work from his house Mpower is running
a bussniess. Ah yau just pencen from AB and now full time at his house. Ah yau dont have modic1,2 or 3 but mpower has. Is on ly fair if you compair Mpower with equal level of workshop. why not compair with auto bavaria then we see who is cheaper.For your info bomin also has stuff that they sell but are not ori but claim ori. We should be fair and do our reserch first.

You said Ahyau with AB but ah yau said no more with AB i dont now who to belive. I agree with you can not compare AB with Mpower because AB got this got that does Mpower has. So is the same if you compare Mpower and ah yau. Does the stuff mpower has ah yau has no is't it. Wait till ah yau open shop then we see his price. Now operating from house can la cheap.And if Mpower price not fair i dont think people will go there any more. But his shop is full every day.
Let me a senario.The car comes in for major lube service means engine oil, trasmission oil and axle oil. After changing the trasmission oil there is no drive. So who's at fault now bro.

Frm my post did i compare MP with Yau ?? I only post wat done by MP by previous owner and wat i paid thru another workshop for the same work .. By the way the repair i posted it not done by AH Yau but by Sim Lim Motor

Even if we share diff fact , would it make any diff about yr experience or mine ?? So if Yau not with AB and I say he still with AB .

RB, yr scenario depend if the problem can be proven. fault of the workshop or it normal Tear and wear

My scenario ,

Work shop 1 - Oil filter housing leaking . Gasket need change . How much RM 120 for gasket .

Workshop 2 - Oil filter housing leaking . Gasket need change . How much RM 35 for gasket .

Work shop 1 - Me suspect the car consume Black oil . Can u check . I driven this car b4 I don’t think u hv this problem

Workshop 2 – Me suspect the car consume Black oil . Can u check . Yes the car shown slight sign on consume BO ., how u know ? Let me show u ( Remove the hose near the vanos sensor U c white smoke coming out .. )

Anyway as I said I here not to compare but just share my experience . U may not hv experience the same or agree with me, but wat I share is base on wat happen to me .

redbaron;243022 said:
You said Ahyau with AB but ah yau said no more with AB i dont now who to belive. I agree with you can not compare AB with Mpower because AB got this got that does Mpower has. So is the same if you compare Mpower and ah yau. Does the stuff mpower has ah yau has no is't it. Wait till ah yau open shop then we see his price. Now operating from house can la cheap.And if Mpower price not fair i dont think people will go there any more. But his shop is full every day.
Let me a senario.The car comes in for major lube service means engine oil, trasmission oil and axle oil. After changing the trasmission oil there is no drive. So who's at fault now bro.

I was Ah Yau customer once some 4-5 years ago. I will never use him again. It's a pain to see those customers with relatively new E46, E39 & E38 kena f*** by him all the time even while writing a cheque or handing cash over to him.

Such a shame, to see this happenning when we are the paying customers.

There are many good, honest and friendly mechanics/workshops out there.

Yau Enterprise in Jln Kuching . 1 note of advice for this workshop The boss , u need to tolate his Temperment and character. At time u pay money also kena fuck1

I total agreed with u on this . Check my early post .I personally got fuck frm him few time , somemore very LCLY 1 right , but i can bear with him and also the trust , Anyway we here not to Promote any workshop :cool:

For other members , when u deal with workshop and Spare part shop , use yr head and not yr heart/ pride. I hv deal with few workshop b4 , Selvan Old town , Narthan MSpeed , Yau Enterprise, Naidu and few other , every1 hv strong and week point . So u decide yr choice

It yr car and money ,it yr right , dont say i say so :listen: U Judge yrself .

Vincent Hor;243080 said:
I was Ah Yau customer once some 4-5 years ago. I will never use him again. It's a pain to see those customers with relatively new E46, E39 & E38 kena f*** by him all the time even while writing a cheque or handing cash over to him.

Such a shame, to see this happenning when we are the paying customers.

There are many good, honest and friendly mechanics/workshops out there.

wow..so many contradicting statements..hehehe..but cool down guys..at the end of the day, the main objective is to get our cars fixed and running with " reasonable " costs..

vmsdisc?? U sound familiar..are you Lycan aka Da**en??

vmsdisc;243120 said:
I total agreed with u on this . Check my early post .I personally got fuck frm him few time , somemore very LCLY 1 right , but i can bear with him and also the trust , Anyway we here not to Promote any workshop :cool:

For other members , when u deal with workshop and Spare part shop , use yr head and not yr heart/ pride. I hv deal with few workshop b4 , Selvan Old town , Narthan MSpeed , Yau Enterprise, Naidu and few other , every1 hv strong and week point . So u decide yr choice

It yr car and money ,it yr right , dont say i say so :listen: U Judge yrself .

Btw, in wat way does he F##k the customers?? Wooi!! cepat Bayarlahh or ur car has stupid problems or apa diskaun u mau???..just curious, I thought its just sending your car for repair, he changes the parts, u pay him and leave..where does the F##king part come in???

His trade mark:thefinger:

1) LCLY. U give him busines but like u own him money treatement

2) He shout and fuck his worker openly which some ppl feel unease

3) Dont like ppl ask for discount or bargin his price ie apa diskaun u mau???..

4) He dont like ppl to ague or question his work

5) He dont like ppl call him on phone for advice . U get those cool treatment ie like when u r busy some bug u for something on the phone treatment .

But If u can tolarate his LCLY he a nice guy, Father and son r good with repair .. It just that some ppl are those hard to deal with 1 ..

Again as i said b4 " ONE MAN MEAT MAYBE ANOTHER MAN POSION "

johnj;243181 said:
Btw, in wat way does he F##k the customers?? Wooi!! cepat Bayarlahh or ur car has stupid problems or apa diskaun u mau???..just curious, I thought its just sending your car for repair, he changes the parts, u pay him and leave..where does the F##king part come in???

Chill everyone,

Everyone has their own preference and perspective on workshops. Best is never be too contented or dependent to one particular workshop no matter how cheap or experienced they are. A matter of trial and error, all of them have their strength and weaknesses just have to distinguish which of these workshops have the expertise to solve the problem.

I think thats the reason bro vmsdisc shared his experience with the 2 workshops..its good if any bros here can point out which workshop charges resonable rate with class 1 service so that it would be easy for us to make a comparision.:listen:

vmsdisc;243304 said:
His trade mark:thefinger:

1) LCLY. U give him busines but like u own him money treatement

2) He shout and fuck his worker openly which some ppl feel unease

3) Dont like ppl ask for discount or bargin his price ie apa diskaun u mau???..

4) He dont like ppl to ague or question his work

5) He dont like ppl call him on phone for advice . U get those cool treatment ie like when u r busy some bug u for something on the phone treatment .

But If u can tolarate his LCLY he a nice guy, Father and son r good with repair .. It just that some ppl are those hard to deal with 1 ..

Again as i said b4 " ONE MAN MEAT MAYBE ANOTHER MAN POSION "

I came across people like that before...when you know them well, they are very nice after all!!:wink:

Yep wat do u expect frm a "Cinapek" with no proper education background .. Diplomatic treatement ah ..

Ah Yau experience/knowledge is update to the latest BMW model not like some workshop where the experience / knowledge limited to when the left BMW ..

johnj;243311 said:
I came across people like that before...when you know them well, they are very nice after all!!:wink:

Go samax2?

redbaron;243011 said:

Hi Redbaron,

I have some unfinished work with MP despite having visiting them again and again from Oct '06 till now. Some having to leave my ride for >6 weeks. So you can help? I am working up North and hence time is precious or I'll have to leave the car with MP again...

Cheers,
Geo

MrVmsdisc you bought your car from use car from sea park near the traffic light next to the shell wright.

Top Bottom