Statistics

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hiiiiiiiiiiiii...my 1st TT was interesting and the guys there r gd and helpful...there gave info,s abt workshops , maintanance tips..and we had longgg.....ng......ng ...chat....thanks bro,s v.p...affan66...bix..loafer....and..jay big bang.. .. looking forward 2 meet other members on friday during our official TT....***dapat baju baru***..

Yeahh, that the spirit we want yeah Jega!! Rock on!!! :rock: Btw, congrats on your 'blue karer' nickname!! So fast ah our comittee work this day. :top:

to the fella who committed 50 members...what happened lar, bro? they dun like you izzit? poor fella.

Dear Committe. It is possible 2 post a new thread with perhaps a weekly update of all the Official Members 2 date?

kit84;322808 said:
been trying to coax dad to get a bimmer for me but he prefers to get a A class. so how is he buys a bimmer? betul cannot be member ka? i thought if household ada bimmer pun boleh jadi member. heh... i tak mampu beli bimmer by myself la...

Kit84, congrats on the A class! FYI, benz also has its own club. Check out this link for details http://www.mybenz.org/zoopp/html/modules/catads/

Best wishes!

Why raz451's posting is not deleted le? Her above posting is now replying to a deleted post and u make her look :stupid:..... and yes... can delete this too.. confirm out of topic.. :p

I know... I should have kept quiet...

precisely astroboy.... i wonder what was so wrong with my 1st posting. was just trying to confirm if you can be member if bimmer doesnt belong to you personally.... well....

kit84;324415 said:
precisely astroboy.... i wonder what was so wrong with my 1st posting. was just trying to confirm if you can be member if bimmer doesnt belong to you personally.... well....

Yes u can.. as long as you have access to a BMW, be it your siblings, parents, spouse or boy/girl friends one, also qualify..

Want me to pass u the form or something.. :p

no need as yet. thank you astroboy for the info. have a nice day!:wink:

Top Bottom