Statistics

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bix

Club Guest
Dear Board of Committee,May I humbly ask, as an official member who truly and deeply care for the welfare of this club of how many official members are there currently? Has there been a massive rise in new memberships for the past one month? Just kepoh only ma...

Hmmmmm.....??? Were there a sudden increase lately....!!!

BlackCat;319798 said:
Hmmmmm.....??? Were there a sudden increase lately....!!!

I'm not entirely certain. I was expecting it though. Let's wait for an answer from the committee.

In the past one month, we had 6 new members, the majority consisting of ampang folks :)

gracetcp;319856 said:
In the past one month, we had 6 new members, the majority consisting of ampang folks :)

Is that all we have? What about the massive sign ups? Has it been a month yet since it was pledged?

gracetcp;319856 said:

Aiyahhh!!! Only 6 ah? Not 50 meh....Are you sure dear?haha.... :65:

Why ah? Are we supposed to get like 50 people or something like that?

Is there a deadline for the expected significant increase in membership sign-up? If so, when ah? :D ...has it been a month already? :D

gracetcp;319856 said:

Wooohooo. Hidup Ampang Folks! Yeeehhhhaaaaa...

XXX;320005 said:
Bix...ur a noti noti boy....:burnout:

No la Mr. XXX, just kepoh ma! I care for the club so much that I simply want to know if we have a growing number. That's all lor! If don't have, I can forcefully add 1 member more in about 3 years time from today.

Bix;320009 said:
No la Mr. XXX, just kepoh ma! I care for the club so much that I simply want to know if we have a growing number. That's all lor! If don't have, I can forcefully add 1 member more in about 3 years time from today.

Bix Jr. ka? :burnout:

loafer;320043 said:
Bix Jr. ka? :burnout:

Maybe lor. Hahaha... I'll buy one of those Baby BMW car like the ones at Sapura auto and enroll him in BMWCM.

However, it won't be fair to some members in this club cos Bix Jr. didn't earn the car with his own money. Money or cars from a parent is not qualified to join this club meh - that's what I've been told la. Not entirely certain if it's true. Parents love you also susah. Aiya....

Bix;320044 said:
Maybe lor. Hahaha... I'll buy one of those Baby BMW car like the ones at Sapura auto and enroll him in BMWCM.

However, it won't be fair to some members in this club cos Bix Jr. didn't earn the car with his own money. Money or cars from a parent is not qualified to join this club meh - that's what I've been told la. Not entirely certain if it's true. Parents love you also susah. Aiya....

Mean's I'm not qualified * sad face*

loafer;320046 said:
Mean's I'm not qualified * sad face*

Don't worry, we're both in the same club. What to do! People discriminate us cos our parents love us. People like that also have ah? Aiya! Should have a name for this type of discrimination. lol

Since the title of this thread is statistic, we can also have a list for people whose cars were bought by parents, statiscally.

1. Loafer
2. Bix

LOL... A new signature for us - We have the most wonderful parents in the whole wide world. lol...

All I can say is...

"Don't be hating!" LOL!

Sounds like a plan. New signature coming right up!

loafer;320053 said:
All I can say is...

"Don't be hating!" LOL!

Sounds like a plan. New signature coming right up!

lol2.hahahaha......wat a hilarious signature bro!!hahahaaha.... :34: :34:

loafer;320243 said:
Hey not bad la, affan also got 1 new member for May 2008 already.

Oh Yeah! Not bad Affan66!

No promises were made to bring in any but you just brought it in. An example to follow!

Top Bottom