Sponsors

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AlexNg

Club Guest
Dear members and forumers, i have a suggestion here. how about we have sponsors for certain car parts like tires / suspension / bodykits / engines and such. its like e90post. :wink: they would offer great bargains for the forum and even greater for members in exchange for exclusive advertiser / something like that.... so is it a :stupid: idea or a :top: idea. pls comment constructively towards the development of the BMW Club of Malaysia!

Everything is possible Alex. Just that no volunteer to seriously take up the matter and pursue till the end.. suggestions and opinions are everywhere but when asked who want to do it, all cabut.. including me.. :D

There really is not much u can get the sponsor to do.. money they will not give u.. discount? back to per order volume lor.. u place bulk order, you get better price lor.

If u really want a good price for whatever item, just gather an order quantity of 10 pcs, CASH!.. you are pretty much getting distributor price lor.

Just my 2 sen crap.. I am pretty sure some would have more to add.. get ready!

there's the other method, which is make them the exclusive and preferred seller of whatever lo. that way they will update us on their newest offer, newest barang, answer ques bout specs and problems, if the USA can do it, y not us, Msia BOLEH!!! any vendor to voluteer? hehe...

Top Bottom