Some detailing pics :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

B33mEr

Club Guest
Hi guys just wanna share some pics from my camera :D This pics are taken a day before the detailing clinic event which is today at 2pm at taman wahyu, please refer to Krismas thread. Two cars are being prep as a show car, one is a Merc 300 SL (belong to my friend, MD Amir) and the other is a BMW Z4 by our very own member CleanWorldPeace (CWP) ... Will post more pics (especially the Z4) after the event is over ...
SDC12334.jpg
SDC12307.jpg
SDC12298.jpg
Can you tell which is which :p
SDC12333-1.jpg
SDC12333.jpg
SDC12332.jpg
SDC12320.jpg
The guys from ZAINO SG
SDC12317.jpg
Krismas doing what he love's most ... :top:
SDC12314.jpg
My car jealous already lol
SDC12310.jpg
Detailing enthusiasts http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp304/beemmer/Detaling%20clinic/SDC12305.jpgKY... pro detailer from OSREN doing excellent work on CWP's Z4http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp304/beemmer/Detaling%20clinic/SDC12300.jpg

Too bad I couldn't attend the clinic today :(

PS: I hope you didn't write WASH ME on your own car. That would have put a fair few scratches in the paintwork.

maxxsp;424066 said:
Too bad I couldn't attend the clinic today :(

PS: I hope you didn't write WASH ME on your own car. That would have put a fair few scratches in the paintwork.

Yes i did :eek: But the dust is very fine plus i have at least like 3 layers of wax on the bonnet ... Hopefully no damage was done :63:

azam318;424086 said:
Thanks for sharing, Bro.

No problem bro ... Big props and thanks to bro Krismas, Osren and Zaino SG for setting up a workshop clinic for detailing enthusiast.

Big Thanks!

To all who attended, a BIG thank you for your time. We have a good time and hope that you have a good time and gotten some good detailing tips from the sessions

Lastly, Thanks B33mER for the photos.

Cheers!
Zaino Asia

Zaino Asia;424386 said:
To all who attended, a BIG thank you for your time. We have a good time and hope that you have a good time and gotten some good detailing tips from the session.

Thanks Osren for letting us to have the workshop at their premises.

Thanks Azeezee for helping us in coordinating the workshop.

Thanks to the gentlemen for the showcars and demo car.

Thanks to the guys who worked with us on thurday and friday in order to make the event happen.

Lastly, Thanks B33mER for the photos.

Cheers!
Zaino Asia

Mr Zaino Asia,

This 'detailing workshop' was NOT organised by BMW Club Malaysia and we don't recognised this as our Club Events.

Further more we, the Committee of the BMW Club was not informed about this events nor permission was not asked from anyone of us.

We also DO NOT allow anybody using this forum to organise any events without the Committee approval.
(in this case we are not aware about this 'detailing workshop thread' was re-posted since we did closed one of the same thread.)

Thanks
Yazid
Committee.
(on behalf of Albundy, President BMW Club Malaysia.)

JYazid;424455 said:
Mr Zaino Asia,

This 'detailing workshop' was NOT organised by BMW Club Malaysia and we don't recognised this as our Club Events.

Further more we, the Committee of the BMW Club was not informed about this events nor permission was not asked from anyone of us.

We also DO NOT allow anybody using this forum to organise any events without the Committee approval.
(in this case we are not aware about this 'detailing workshop thread' was re-posted since we did closed one of the same thread.)

Thanks
Yazid
Committee.
(on behalf of Albundy, President BMW Club Malaysia.)

This event is for amateurs and enthusiast who are into car detailing. It is an open invitation for everyone and nobody said it was organised by BMWCM. My credit in the previous posting clearly indicated that.

Anyhow ... here's some more pics on the day of the event ... Enjoy :D

Quite a big turnout .. :top:
SDC12419.jpg

CWP rather pleased with the results :D
SDC12396.jpg

Now sayang the car even more hehehe :D
SDC12438.jpg

SDC12440.jpg

SDC12414.jpg

SDC12429.jpg

SDC12393.jpg

SDC12443.jpg

SDC12428.jpg

Dear JYazid/Committee Members, I do apologize for the misconceptions and also for my mistake and ignorance of the rules. It's my fault and none of your forum members who had taken part in the event were affiliate to me and please don't blame them for my mistake.

But I do like to say that my intentions are sincere and what I meant to do is simply the spread the detailing awareness and to let those who like to give that special attention to their cars, how a well detailed car SHOULD look like.

Again, thousand apologies.

Regards.

Dear KrisMas,

Please do not apologise as you have done nothing wrong. As a BMW Club Forummer, my sincere thanks to you and the bunch of good guys who made the workshop possible. It was purely an event to show another aspect of making your cars look great. You should claim credits, but obviously, there are people who think otherwise.

Dear JYazid,

For heaven sake, please lighten up. Like Beemer said, we did not try to register this event as an official Club function. You have a heading under "Car Care and Detailing", so it is the most appropriate thread to inform all interested club members and forummers. It is for everyone's enjoyment.

The last time when I read something controversial was when a member started complaining about office bearers who did not show their faces regularly for official functions. The replies were so intense against that member that he had to say something to the effect of apologising. Yes, I know you need people to show interest in order to keep the club going. But ultimately, this is still a social club. You turn up when you like and when you are there, you have a good time with other
members/forummers. So, what we have done is to generate interest and to keep the club going, like your kind intention, I presume!!!

Cheers,
CleanWorldPeace
...BTW, ZZZers are not up there or sombong too....

Well said bro :top: ... Krismas you have nothing to apologies as it was an open invitation and you're making other forum members aware of the free detailing clinic. Thanks to the clinic i now know what needs to be done to make my ride looking good.
Don't be so stiff and arrogant lah ... instead why don't you guys work with Krismas or Zaino SG to hold a clinic for BMWCM member and forum members ... wouldn't that be more productive and beneficial for everyone???

B33mEr;424745 said:
Well said bro :top: ... Krismas you have nothing to apologies as it was an open invitation and you're making other forum members aware of the free detailing clinic. Thanks to the clinic i now know what needs to be done to make my ride looking good.
Don't be so stiff and arrogant lah ... instead why don't you guys work with Krismas or Zaino SG to hold a clinic for BMWCM member and forum members ... wouldn't that be more productive and beneficial for everyone???

Hi Bro,

This has nothing to do with being arrogant or stiff.

We have organised numerous detailing clinics in the past, as many here can attest.

As to who we decide to work with, I thank you for you suggestion but we already have a major clinic coming up soon on the 2nd of August in conjunction with BMW Club Gymkhana. Mr. Paul Ang will be conducting the clinic.

Each club and forum has their own regulations, similarly this club has its own set of rules, as such we hope all parties will at least have the courtesy to inform the managing committee if they intend to use this forum to organise any events. :)

Cheers!
Albundy

ALBundy;425610 said:
Hi Bro,

This has nothing to do with being arrogant or stiff.

We have organised numerous detailing clinics in the past, as many here can attest.

As to who we decide to work with, I thank you for you suggestion but we already have a major clinic coming up soon on the 2nd of August in conjunction with BMW Club Gymkhana. Mr. Paul Ang will be conducting the clinic.

Each club and forum has their own regulations, similarly this club has its own set of rules, as such we hope all parties will at least have the courtesy to inform the managing committee if they intend to use this forum to organise any events. :)

Cheers!
Albundy

Mr. Prez ... I fully understand and agree about following the club rules. And I appreciate you being tactful and diplomatic in your reply ... i just wish that the same courtesy is to be given to Zaino when making the statement about club rules earlier on as i'm sure they were unaware of it i.e.be a bit more diplomatic and tactful.

Hi,

I agree with B33mEr and the only thing missing here is probably a simple announcement to the committee. Will do so if there are more such events. I also wonder if there should really be any formal announcement as it is in the thread for all to see....

Thank you and lets close the chapter and move on.

BTW, is the August 2nd clinic posted anywhere?

Top Bottom