Single malt whiskey recommendations

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi guys...

lets start off with a sampling of a single malt whiskey...we can meet once in a month and have maybe 1 type for a start..not that everyone brings a bottle...that will be overkill ha ha...i will start off with a Glenlivet 12...then we try another next month...but we need a venue to carry this out...any suggestions?

Why not have 2 sinMalts so that we can do a comparison? Not so boring this way I think. May I suggest that
the session be held at SanFrancisco Steakhouse at Tropicana City Mall at SS2?
I will go there to see what can be done abt corkage [quite flexible are the managers there] if they can match
some food to match the sinMalts.

Time should be abt 7.30pm?
1st trial session can be on this Friday?

Any comments?

SarJeePekAi;467969 said:
Why not have 2 sinMalts so that we can do a comparison? Not so boring this way I think. May I suggest that
the session be held at SanFrancisco Steakhouse at Tropicana City Mall at SS2?
I will go there to see what can be done abt corkage [quite flexible are the managers there] if they can match
some food to match the sinMalts.

Time should be abt 7.30pm?
1st trial session can be on this Friday?

Any comments?

Location sounds ok, but I'm not too sure about the timing la coz this friday ada opicial TT, only sampling of tea is allowed:D

climenta;467981 said:
Location sounds ok, but I'm not too sure about the timing la coz this friday ada opicial TT, only sampling of tea is allowed:D

Eh bro, this Friday is only the 1st Friday of the month la....Where got "opicial" TT leh...?

SarJeePekAi, lets start the name list.

Thousand apology...didn't check the TT thread before posting. So there will be an "opicial" TT this Friday la....

Theme: Glenlivet 12 vs ?

The YES, I'M COMING.... List

1. BMW 9700
2. BlackE90
3.SarJee

good idea to compare 2...will be out of town this friday.. but u guys should go ahead..will join for next...shall we have one on Friday the 13th?

Top Bottom