Single malt whiskey recommendations

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW9700

Club Guest
there has been a lot of single malt whiskeys available now in malaysia and more and more whiskey drinkers are moving to the same..some go for the ever popular Macallens 12...my personal favorite is the Glenlivet 12...any recommendations?regards

...the reason for the single malt explosion is bcos consumers has had enough of imitation brandy and whisky....as for me Im a Glenfiddich kaki...but you never know,as this guys are so efficient its a matter of time you get imitation single malts ....but at the moment there is not 1 single malt that is so popular as the likes of Hennessy VSOP or Black Label for them to have an economy of scale to produce....

Glenfiddich is low on stock this year as demand is has exceed their allocation for the year... Go for Glenfiddich only

Tried 30years old Glen and its so smooth and aroma is superb!

Isay man, you all should sip'n'sniff Lagavulin 16yrs, Talisker 10yrs, Dalmore 12, Abelour 12 as they are out of this world. Value for money is this young Smalt called Smokehead which really is full of peaty nose!
Should sit with you all and sip sum nice malts......soon?
Can use my bots for tastin'

SarJeePekAi;464263 said:
Isay man, you all should sip'n'sniff Lagavulin 16yrs, Talisker 10yrs, Dalmore 12, Abelour 12 as they are out of this world. Value for money is this young Smalt called Smokehead which really is full of peaty nose!
Should sit with you all and sip sum nice malts......soon?
Can use my bots for tastin'

where ar ?

hehehe..:listen:

Yah la, oso make sure got no korkage as this is only sniff'n'sip session
or els wallet koyak!

lets have a single malt appreciation TT.all bring one each for tasting? not finished then take home?

BMW9700;464346 said:
lets have a single malt appreciation TT.all bring one each for tasting? not finished then take home?

Excellent idea bro, lets make it this Saturday right after gymkhana....Huh...not finished then take home....got such thing cannot finished meh...? LOL...

BMW9700;464345 said:
single malt so only one hand to be used bro...he he

Drink single malt definitely with one hand la...so what are we gonna do with the other available hand...?

Alamak!!! Saturday no can do for me as got other events lo!
U fellas carry on then and post the tasting notes.....

SarJeePekAi;464351 said:
Alamak!!! Saturday no can do for me as got other events lo!
U fellas carry on then and post the tasting notes.....

no, No you, no us..

another week la... let's list down the single malt that we want to bring...

sit down ? aiya.. kedai kopi la..:rolleyes:

next to the karaoke lounge...:top:

Let me see if I can arrange a venue at Tropicana City, PJ
where there's some decent food to accompany the
s/malt experience. A Friday would be nice, agree or not?
Kopitiam will infuse noses with tai chow/satay fumes la.....
If can do then will someone start the list of bring-a-longs?

List your single malt first then we'll try to fix a date..

1. Glenlivet 12 - BMW9700
2. Laphroaig 10 + some odd ends - SarJeePekAi

Hint Hint >>>> There's some decent single malts at Single but Available in Bangsar Village,
in PJ some decent-priced ones at Tong Woh in State/New Town.

Top Bottom