Singaporean Photographer Shoots BMWs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nikazwaa

Club Guest
Found these on ClubSNAP. A Singaporean photography forum... this guy kicks ass man....
bmwsg1.jpg
bmwsg8.jpg
bmwsg9.jpg
bmwsg10.jpg

nik..i saw this picturs in one of thread in bmw club singapore...yeeah..his a good photographer...cunnnn

a lot of photoshop effects... abit too much..but overall still look nice .

On the contrary... Most of what you see is all camera work. The motion blur is from the camera, not photoshop. That's what caught my attention.

the first photo of the M3 (CSL??) seem to have been photoshopped. unless he's really that good.. or has a very good camera...

fabianyee said:
the first photo of the M3 (CSL??) seem to have been photoshopped. unless he's really that good.. or has a very good camera...

i thin he must use photoshopla... the car is moving... and its a radial blur... he can only took that picture IF, he's on the ground moving 360 fast around the car while the car is turning... anybody wanto try that?:D

all the pictures played with blur effect.. n what a precission lasso... i give him credit for that... the last pics.. the blur composision is nice... really nice... there maybe he took a blurry picture and add the others blur

Guys, guys, guys... photoshop was minimal.. the camera was rigged onto the car... slow shutter speeds, wide angle lens etc. etc...

Fabes.. the first pic is a 325ci.

It's not the camera.. it's the technique.

ye la.... i've check that picture up close... seriously no lasso efect used... damn... he's good... but where the rigged mounting?... any idea?:p

i thk got special setup...just guessin' 2 cars moving and a rig setup? but it looks fake! maybe too much photoshoping. ask him to post original picture

i suppose there is no point commenting here...why dont u all just go to the photographers website and see if its explained how its done..if still not satisfied email the photographer himself and ask him to proof it..

nikazwaa said:
Guys, guys, guys... photoshop was minimal.. the camera was rigged onto the car... slow shutter speeds, wide angle lens etc. etc...

Fabes.. the first pic is a 325ci.

It's not the camera.. it's the technique.

I don't buy that.. its photoshopped heavily.

hi guys... the images motion blur are 100% straight out of the camera. the EXIF data is still in there. as you can see the shutter speed were a few seconds..

i only remove out the rig. and the rig cannot be bought. it's custom made.

the apparatus to mount a camera to a vehicle is commonly referred as a "Rig" amongst automotive photographers

mind to share photo of ur rig setup? nice...cant see vibrations on ur pics really sharp and almost fake...hehe great photos!!

how the rig is attached to the car. and what the rig looks like is pretty much a trade secret.

Top Bottom