Shooting Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
oiittt what you guys talking about.. grenade launcher, bazokaa... semi-auto...

NO way lah... you be lucky if you get air pistol.... The most you get to use is a revolver... Learn to walk first before you want to run... :eek:k:

Originally posted by jarance@Oct 25 2005, 02:33 PM
oiittt what you guys talking about.. grenade launcher, bazokaa... semi-auto...

NO way lah... you be lucky if you get air pistol.... The most you get to use is a revolver... Learn to walk first before you want to run... :eek:k:
correct...baiyee, pls bear in mind the vetting process...actually u are larky...when i joined its rm3,200...rm200 annual fees....

Originally posted by machinehead@Oct 25 2005, 02:07 PM
Please bring along ear plug as the shooting is really loud. They have only basic guns. Just like snooker center , where got nice cue. The member is allow a gun of his choice-automatic or revolver. So friends who tack along can share . Good experince to feel the shooting. Now if I see a robber asking me to stop or shoot from 15 meter, I will run. Try shooting a target and you will know what I mean.
Enjoy yourself .
yes sound advise. The sound level is greater than 110 dB.. Continue exposure to this sound level will lead to temporary loss of hearing.. :getyourfactsright:

Originally posted by kevster30@Oct 25 2005, 02:27 PM
Make love not war, pls restrict all shooting activities behind closed doors....*ahem* Thank You
ahem... you do that with a water gun lah...

Do they have rifles there? I like rifles. But this saturday I won't be in town. Jarance, what's the name of the shooting club?

jus wanna check wif u guys. what kinda arms/weapons do they have available...handguns/rifles, semi auto/auto etc....interested...ta :ph34r:

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Oct 25 2005, 07:04 PM
Do they have rifles there? I like rifles. But this saturday I won't be in town. Jarance, what's the name of the shooting club?
yes they have rifles and shotgun.. There is a range design for clay peigion shooting for shotgun. I think they also have 50m or 100m range shooting.

Name of the club is Persatuan Menebak Selangor (Selangor Shooting Association)

I heard that this range is use for official event as well..

Originally posted by blackrobe@Oct 26 2005, 07:21 AM
jus wanna check wif u guys. what kinda arms/weapons do they have available...handguns/rifles, semi auto/auto etc....interested...ta :ph34r:
Actually, I can't tell the difference between a revolver and a pistol let alone the name.. Sorry I am relatively new to this.

I know only certain name like Weston & Smith, Glock.. and the phase that Clint Eastwood Say.. "The Magnum 45 is the world most powerful handgun"....."Come on.... Punk... Make My Day".... :yes!: :yes!:

Maybe somebody can give a brief history on gun... I know KCTham is also another shooter..

blackrobe.. the best is to come and check it out for yourself...

Originally posted by jarance@Oct 25 2005, 12:47 PM
Ok I just talked to the Manager of the club. Guest are allowed to handle firearm provided they have the club handler available to guide them. :eek:k:

To be become a member is not so strict.. Just don't have a criminal record..
ALAMAK!!!!

Then I dont qualify lor..... diu.... oppppsss... pecah secret.....

Unker, can intro me as to be member arrr????

Top Bottom