Silicon Wiper (U-win brand)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Stepheno

Club Guest
Hey Guys, I got a friend that recently fix this silicon wiper on his E36, seems that it covers limited lifetime warranty and have tested it with him on our way back from KL to Penang the other day. It was quite good. Just wonder if anyone heard of this and have any idea on the limited lifetime warranty. :unsure:

He bought it from Penang(the same shop that do his tint)and I think that you could get this from some accessories shop. I like it as you do not see those water line when the wiper is not use for sometime. The cost is almost triple the price of normal wiper price. B)

might be dura edge , might be sw*** something , might be PIAA
there are alot of type all kind of wiper

Hai stepheno,

Give me some info of the shop in Pg that ur pal bought the wiper. I think it is high time i change my wiper too. B)

'Barang bagus mestilah mahal'. :D

Tq & rgds

I have a friend who is selling Dura edge silicone wiper blades, pm me if your interested.

Infact if ya using the normal wiper...you can still opt to use the winshield...itz a kind of spray that makes the water slips from wind screen. Imagine the condition where u have to switch on ya wiper at 1 or 2...but using these winshield u don't have to turn it on....the water juz makes it way off your windscreen....but please turn your wiper on during heavy downpour.....jangan kata tak bagitau...... :beaten:

Originally posted by manjit@Sep 18 2005, 11:05 AM
Infact if ya using the normal wiper...you can still opt to use the winshield...itz a kind of spray that makes the water slips from wind screen. Imagine the condition where u have to switch on ya wiper at 1 or 2...but using these winshield u don't have to turn it on....the water juz makes it way off your windscreen....but please turn your wiper on during heavy downpour.....jangan kata tak bagitau...... :beaten:
I've been using a simlar product called Rain-X or somehthin. Yes it works.

Hi Naharnms get back to you on the shop that he bought it later yah......His away at this moment

Hi Devil....do you know exactly whts the warranty like? and wht does the warranty cover? Most of all how much is it hah? :rolleyes:

I'll have to ask my friend for you first cause im not the one selling it hehe, ill send you my hp num. call me if you are really interested thx.

Hi Naharnms, the shop is call Grandshare in Jln Siam in Penang Islang......probably you could give us the feedback after you install it. :wink:

Top Bottom