Should I move from 17 to 19 rims?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Recently the racun are so strong!! So here I seek your kind advice (not racun) if I should upgrade to 19? p.s. Its a weekend car and its only have 4 pots 2.0 engine no turbo LOL!I know the ride comfort will suffer also my fuel consumption. Most frustrating I heard are multiple rim repairs and tires damage due to our poor quality of our Malaysian road.
5286322933_1c8c5ba176.jpg

NO. But you are driving a 320CI right? Its a 6 potter ler and 2.2 litre engine....

Bang, if not 19 rollers, 18 should be okay..my e36 runs on 18 n perfectly alright..hehehe

chairoger;800493 said:
NO. But you are driving a 320CI right? Its a 6 potter ler and 2.2 litre engine....

Hi orang Kuching.. How are you bro? Sadly mine is 4 potter only bro N42B20. Also it ride on MSport Spring and B6 I hope the ride and comfort will not suffer a lot vs my current Ori 17 with 225 45 17 Michelin Primacy HP

swansonsz;800496 said:
if you do upgrade let me know if you want to let go the 17s hehe

Hahaaa.. 17 is booked bro as am swapping my wheel with another member here.

JFT63;800494 said:
Bang, if not 19 rollers, 18 should be okay..my e36 runs on 18 n perfectly alright..hehehe

Hi Cikgu... How are you bro? 18 sound nice and I found a used 18 E46 M3 style but mahal la because its original from M3

Feeling dandy bro. You must try your best to resist the poison...hehe Or have you turned to the dark side?
Mine's a 6 potter on 18' Breytons. The acceleration's affected and not to mention the ride. I shudder to think what 19' wheels will do to a 4 potter 2.0.... However,if you already had changed the rims, then just enjoy lar. Just ignore my blabbering. Hehe

chairoger;800513 said:
Feeling dandy bro. You must try your best to resist the poison...hehe Or have you turned to the dark side?
Mine's a 6 potter on 18' Breytons. The acceleration's affected and not to mention the ride. I shudder to think what 19' wheels will do to a 4 potter 2.0.... However,if you already had changed the rims, then just enjoy lar. Just ignore my blabbering. Hehe

Hi Bro,

No I have not swap the rims hence I seek advice / opinion from you. :) By the way, any pictures of our sexy convertible with breyton rims?

photo3.jpg

AS, go 19"! with correct offset and height, it will be awesome. heheh racunnnnn
but 18" is good too.

i had the same dilemma thanks to fellow racunmates.
from 17 to 18/19.

my case.i bought already the 18"
still sempat kena racun sold the 18" (refurbed+almost brand new tyre) and bought 19" instead.

dont play2 poison very strong here.

anaksarawak;800517 said:
Hi Bro,

No I have not swap the rims hence I seek advice / opinion from you. :) By the way, any pictures of our sexy convertible with breyton rims?

Hey bro.. im using breyton rims 18 inch.. should be nice in ur car as the car is low.. here is some pics

View attachment 27813

Top Bottom