Sharing pics of my e38 740i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wowww... must be painful to see that....

btw.. hows the tein?? in terms of comfort/performance??

mind pm me the costs of the adjustables
thx

e39touring;773134 said:
I like the "batang penyapu" part:burnout: I also have similar problem with the same solution.

haha yeah i keep forgetting to pick up replacement hood struts whenever im out buying parts.. its been like that for over a year..

Hustler

How did you decide on the Teins? There are other options like Bilstein B12 and Titan. Just curious how you arrived at the decision to go with the Teins.

Cheers

I noticed you have fitted the facelift plastic sill covers? This covers the pre-facelift jacking points on the side. What happens when you need to access the jacking points? Just curious bro.

Hustler;773053 said:
hi all, have had my e38 for almost 2yrs but havent shared any pics.. figured i'd share now as 7series thread is getting quite lively..

How she looks now:
View attachment 26467View attachment 26466View attachment 26468View attachment 26469View attachment 26471View attachment 26470View attachment 26465

E28driver;773141 said:
Hustler

How did you decide on the Teins? There are other options like Bilstein B12 and Titan. Just curious how you arrived at the decision to go with the Teins.

Cheers

hi, decided to go with Teins as they were way cheaper than Bilstein B12 and from what i gathered, Titan only offers adjustable rears and fixed height fronts.. was looking for a fully adjustable setup..

E28driver;773143 said:
I noticed you have fitted the facelift plastic sill covers? This covers the pre-facelift jacking points on the side. What happens when you need to access the jacking points? Just curious bro.

got a jack from a facelift model that attaches from under the sills (jacks from under the car) :burnout:... also got a couple of cans of tyre repair gel as removing the 20 inch wheels is quite a task..

I see your car every day bro! I jog around USJ 2 with my gf every evening, and always tell my gf every time we passed by your house that "rim BMW putih tu ganas", and she agrees.

What a small world, didn't know that we're in the same neighborhood, till i saw the place where the pics were taken.

4L, the white, the BBS, the registration no.... it's an awesome looking E38

Hustler;773132 said:
its an m60b40.. year 1995..

Does not look the age at all, excuse my language but BFS6666 = Best F***ing Shit 6666!

All win bro, majestic looking car.

thanks for all the positive comments.. still have a long way to go before she's perfect, havent gotten to the interior as yet..

Top Bottom