Sapura Auto Service centre

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nathan

Club Guest
Hi Guys, My windscreen cracked thid morning, tot of sending it to AB Glenmarie but then its a bit of a hassle for me as i work in Jalan Ampang........so tot of sending it to Sapura Auto along Tun Razak...........to change the windscreen. Wondering if any of you guys out there have sent your cars to their service centre and also wats ur experince with them....... Thanks guys

dont mind if u cld share wit us wat car r u driving sir nathan? tq

Hi Guys,

My car is e46 318 yr 2000

The crack is quiet deep bro....dont think can repair....

yup got insurance........

I'm sure Nathan wants to claim from Insurance, but he wants to sent it to Sapura Auto and then claim the bill from his Insurance company... Am I right Nathan?

What he wants to know is the quality of job at Sapura Auto? or should he sent it to AB?

I dun have any experience with Sapura Auto, but the job AB did on my car is not that great!

Others experience?

Yes i am using my insurance.

As mentioned i plan to send it to Sapura Motors to do it and my question is, has anyone send they car there for service or maintenace and how was their experience with them as i have heard AB service has not been at par these days.

Thks.

Here my suggestion.

Do culculate the cost of the windscreen, if it is the same as losing your NCB then its fair to claim from your insurance company otherwise rugi la.

I presume your car is insured at RM100K (RM3200 per annum full rate) If your NCB is 55% then your premium is RM1440. Once claim is done, your NCB is reset and you have to go thru the painful climb again.

This is just my views..

Nathan,

I did my wifey car windscreen last year (not a Beemeer) using the insurance (Pan Global). The NCB still maintain. So no worries.U may need to take the pictures of the crack wscreen and submit to your agent. Some insurance companies wants police report. U need to check wt yr agent though.

u guys are not answering his intended question lah... He just wants to know how good is Sapura Auto...

Sapura Auto has a lot to lose if they do not do a good job for their new walk-in customers like u. So I'm pretty sure they'll make sure your car is done as good as it gets. If there's any dissatisfaction, feel free to let us know, we'll channel the complaints to the relevant people in Sapura Auto..

u r the man lah fabian , tats why we chose u to be the CUMmittee......hidup fabian yeeehhhaaa

Yah man........tell me abt it...........its way off topic........i keep on reading back my original post to see if i have typed it out rite.........ha,ha,ha

anyway guys thanks for your feedback......

just that recently not soo good thing said abt AB so since i am clamming insurance i tot will send it back to authorised guys to do the job.........thats why was thinking of sending it to Sap Auto

bros,

i know its off topic but if you do not want to loose your NCD- no claim discount of your motor policy then you must have a windscreen cover.

Actually my friends car E46 - 2002 also has a cracked windscreen - still not too sure where to send to.

anyways sorry cant give any input on you ori question - i.e is SA competent.

cheers bro

windscreen

u can try at Jln Pahang just beside the Tawakal Hospital near 7Eleven, there were car windscreen shop. their job is superb for windscreen. u can countim ur bill and mark up for ur insurance claim..

DolCeAddicT;243863 said:
Anyone knows how much does the windscreen for an e46 costs? Thanks.

out of topic bro....

anyway, I asked BA and they quoted me RM1,3++ (cudn't remember exactly) for the one with rain sensor

Top Bottom