Rushing air blow sound in exhaust on low accelaration.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fadzli 325i

Club Guest
Dear Sifus and freinds,Im using M54 engine. The problem is air blowing sound at the back of my exhaust. Happend on low accelaration especially 40-70km/h with low RPM. It is like some amount of the air rushing out of my exhaust. It goes off when i ease or rev the throttle during accelaration.Some said the crankcase vent valve... any posibilities?Is anyone of you facing this problem? Help needed.

probably exhaust leak? my previous car sounded more aggressive with the leak. vroom vroom :stupid:

check ur air valve beside ur engine then check ur mass air flow. Press accessorator to 6k rpm, check sound from mass air flow. It also might be ur cat converter. Direct air flow to back usually meaning straight flow. No more compression. Check 1st b4 u replace parts.

Dear Sifus, im driving M54 325i. My car acceleration not as powerful after fan replacement. Fan sound is quite loud and car acceleration not as good. Albert from WP Auto said its normal. I dont think its normal because my car never behaved this way before. Would appreciate feedbacks. tq

hi bro. i have gone through this problem it's the exzos that coz the loud air leak sound .dont worry get to the best exzos shop and check before replacing it . It's not cheap .just advice

Top Bottom