RM2.90 for RON97

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dayalan

Club Guest
Hi guys , I have been using RON 97 on my '03 318i all the while but with the new price difference of RM1 between RON 97 and RON 95 i think it is too expensive and am wanting to change the fuel. But hope sifu's here can advise if it is ok to use 95 or should i stick to 97. i use about 6-8 full tanks of fuel a month. so the difference would allow an avg savings of RM 4200 per annum thats 4 months installments....:stupid:but engine performance and reliability is my question. would it have a damaging effect.thanks in advance

Bro, try the new Petronas 95 max, according to local car reviewers, it is very good compared to the usual 95,...also less engine knocking too. I have not try it myself since I too is on 97 but may be tempted soon to try a tankfull.

Yup i'm using RON95 now it's either Esso95 or the new Petronas 95xtra ... So far so good but 97 is of course much better.

Will pump again tomorrow. So far so good. Already 5th tank, mileage for 3/4s tank already 240miles...

never felt any difference on my N52 after changing to 95..Word of advice drive hard and do your maintenance right on time..bimmer wont let you down

Been trying Petronas myself on my E36...can feel the difference straight away...monitoring mileage now.

Will try on my 46 once the tank is empty.

Top Bottom