Restoration of E21...while E28 being restored as well!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

plutoII

Club Guest
It's not common to a see massive, no-holds-barred restoration of any E21 in Malaysia. Its even more unusual to see the same vehicle owner also busily involved in the massive restoration of his E28 B9 Alpina and other classic BMWs at the same time. Initially, this old darling E21 323i was brought to us for a proper metalwork restoration, followed by proper no short-cut respray. Simple job. Revelling in the excitement of seeing his E28 Alpina taking shape so beautifully (refer to E28 sect in this forum)the owner has decided to also embark on a more massive resto of this silver E21. "BBF" reminds me of the era when the classic Toyota KE30 (with steel bumpers and 4 round lights) was launched by Borneo Motors!!!! I can see Ganesh grinning now, cos his KE30 also underwent massive work by the same guy chosen to do this E21 below.
photo_zps5bd999f0.jpg
photo_2_zps80001d99.jpg
photo_1_zps18565d78.jpg

Today, I called this car owner a "BMW Santa Claus" because he always bring loads of new and old goodies to my place, while we restore his classic BMWs. His car trunk is always filled with things that makes most classic BMW lovers grin:28:

Sourcing of new and used parts have begun.

Brought by BMW Santa Claus today....
photo_4_zps1889b394.jpg

Santa Claus was very generous today...a magical day.
photo_3_zps7d7a5a8f.jpg

Santa Claus's trunk has more goodies inside.
photo_5_zps4f3db945.jpg

Next week, this E21 will be officially handed to us to begin stripping work, and I will update with more pics.

yup, me too! amongst all the BMW's owned by this gentleman, i like this E21 the most.

i think i saw this E21 yesterday at optimum...

more pictures please!

- - - Updated - - -

i think i saw this E21 yesterday at optimum...

more pictures please!

another e21 belongs to Madonna too is a superb classic ...dammm all these old b????? are simply awsome ... look at thier lines ...OMG sexy

time to call out for an oldskool gathering someday ...

ICEMAN 68;854615 said:
another e21 belongs to Madonna too is a superb classic ...dammm all these old b????? are simply awsome ... look at thier lines ...OMG sexy

time to call out for an oldskool gathering someday ...

Ahhhh...talking about "old skool", I remember those days when there were only 2 Malaysian motoring magazines.
a. Asian Auto by Chips Yap.
b. Auto International by Shahriza Hussein.

When I was in Form 5, I read an issue of Asian Auto that tested the E21 320i supplied by BMW Conssesionaires (ahhh...that classic name), where the reviewer claimed a top speed of 185kph that was quite a big deal those days!

Where can get the new parts for the e21.do you have any contacts or contact of the owner of this bmw shall do?

Nice parts bro I am looking for rear lense passenger dide if any? Plz share completed pics restored plz

Top Bottom