respray my e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
look tempting with the new color. what color code r u using? does it same with original color?

my car also having the same symptom due to washing and polishing at the roadside carwash. at first my ride was glittering but few months later the clear coat started to peel off. Moral of the story: dont itchy send your car if your car paint and clear is in good condition.

ezzo369;707168 said:
look tempting with the new color. what color code r u using? does it same with original color?

my car also having the same symptom due to washing and polishing at the roadside carwash. at first my ride was glittering but few months later the clear coat started to peel off. Moral of the story: dont itchy send your car if your car paint and clear is in good condition.

bro, i forgot to ask. will call them after cny.

total bill:
respray (external only/same color) - rm4000
spray under-seal at boot panel - rm250
remove front windscreen glass for spraying n refix back - rm450
front grill - rm210
emblems - rm120
front windscreen moulding - rm100
front signal lamps - rm240
rear windscreen moulding - rm175
rear boot rubber - rm235
wiper nozzles - rm300
door handle seal - rm75
windscreen seal - rm90

just came back from this place, uvtint in ss15 subang jaya. huper optic tint whole car for rm1800. front c70, the rest c40. sounds ok?

han2u,
wow, respray for the same color also rm4k? that's a bit expensive i think, but again, if the workmanship is good, then it is money well spent..
your huber done at ss15, why dont you try 3M, is it any better..? but the price rm1800 seems about rite tho..

bro naharnms, love ur avartar. dont want to spend too much time mucking around about tinting la. huper optic:

IMG-20120125-00637.jpg

wait, now raining. after i wash the car tomorrow, i ll post pics. notice i am now washing it, no more snow wash in caltex. heheh. my car not modded in any way, just 16" bbs rims only. maybe a bit boring la. want to keep as ori as posible but the original 15" rims very "jeng" la bro.

layered all interior leather with this product. seems ok bos. dono how long can last lah. heheh.

IMG-20120128-00641.jpg

btw, dont know if this is the correct place to post or not. for jeffrey anyway. wear n tear hati-sakit cost breakdown:

parts:
-engine oil mobil super s semi synthetic rm198
-oil filter rm40
-air cond belt rm48
-disc brake front x2 rm396
-brake pads front 1 set rm225
-brake sensor, front, 1pc rm48
-mudguard cover front/rear rm280
-dip stick o ring rm18
-fan belt rm68
-gear level oil seal rm58
-high pressure hose power steering rm115
-head lamp switch rm198
-hose clip rm12
-power steering bearing shaft rm198
-power steering hose low rm58
-power steering rm20
-power windows motor front/rear (used) rm320
-spark plugs x6 rm132
-valve cover gasket rm135
-valve cover bush rm120
-breather hose rm125
-return pipe rm215
-thorttle hose small rm43
-thorttle hose big rm68
-wiper cover front left rm115
-wiper cover front right rm115
-wiper cover bush 7pcs rm56
-oil sump gasket rm120

contract work:
-steering leather rm280
-change return pipe manifold $ thorttle hose rm80
-change disc pads, front rm60
-change valve cover gasket & bush rm60
-change oil sump gasket, gear level oil, power steering hose low & high rm180
-change steering bearing shaft rm80
-change power windows motor front/rear rm60
-petrol rm30

nice work there ....

the rm4K tag includes spraying at the engine bay, inner booth where the spare tyre sits and inner side of doors too ?

by the way what paint did you use ?? dupont , ICI , glasurit ?? how many layers of paint coat and laquer ??

another awsome looking e36 on the road ...

good questions bro iceman. i had all the details but lost the info. will get them again cos i plan to go there again for some minor touchups.

now both a-pillars and 1 c-pillar kaput. i think i have to buy new ones..

IMG-20120208-00680.jpg

IMG-20120208-00681.jpg

IMG-20120208-00682.jpg

last week went to tyre shop because of puncture. took out the wheel, saw the absorber was leaking. open all for wheels n noticed all are leaking. my mechanic mentioned this during the last servicing. haiya...too bad pardypeople already sold his set.

brader,

-engine oil mobil super s semi synthetic rm198
Super S2000 ka?.. 4litre?..

-brake pads front 1 set rm225
What brand this brakepad?.. 6pot very pricey ?..

-spark plugs x6 rm132
What brand brader?.. :eek:

regards,
azmi

Hi han2u,
Why is the mobil semi synthetic so expensive at rm198?
The rm4k is usually for spraying externally, inside the boot, engine bay, door jamb, but if the quality and paint brand is top notch, it's worth it.

My e21 factory colour (saphirblau - light blue metallic) looks the same as your car although the colour code might be different.

Top Bottom