Over Inflated Tyres

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aoch88 said:
You're right but even new tyres are not perfectly round sometimes hence the need for balancing. By rotating the rear wheels only, it may cause the tyres further imperfection hence balancing issue? The rears are obviously wider so I doubt it will evenly wear both sides even if we rotate?
That said, I am not sure but just my 2 cents thoughts :)
Recently one of my rear tyre got bulged so i replaced a new GY runflat (for that particular side only). Now my car having balancing issue in which the new tyre side tend to be higher, this can be noticed during night time when u see the headlamp leveling different from the default situation. :motz: is this due to the thread difference? my car has only 10000km mileage.

one more question, can we still refer to the tyre pressure table on the driver side even if we change to Non Run Flat tyre?

ok ok boys.. sifu is back after a long hiatus..

F10.. sorry i missed your message about E38.. any luck..?

and whats the question here again?/

ngiing said:
Dear Sifus,

sorry to ask noob question, is the tyre pattern for f30 same for front and rear? thinking to swap it due to some circumstances.
same pattern?/ u mean size ?

F30 non m-sport usually same size. 225/50/17 or 225/45/18

m-sport runs on 225 front and 255 rear

ngiing said:
Recently one of my rear tyre got bulged so i replaced a new GY runflat (for that particular side only). Now my car having balancing issue in which the new tyre side tend to be higher, this can be noticed during night time when u see the headlamp leveling different from the default situation. :motz: is this due to the thread difference? my car has only 10000km mileage.
It's always recommended to change in a pair. 10,000 KM is almost 30% of the tyre's life span.

aoch88 said:
It's always recommended to change in a pair. 10,000 KM is almost 30% of the tyre's life span.
average we have to change tyre every 30k km for F30?

Top Bottom