Rear light tint

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ibrahim Hanif

Club Guest
Dear all,I just want to share with you guys. I just tinted a double layer smoke film on my rear light. How is it looks?. Need your sincere opinion please. :listen:Thanks & Cheers

Honest opinion? They don't look good... your car looks best in original tail lamps, non-tinted that is :)

Would look nicer if the whole car was black like the tint. But then that's just me.

Btw, IMHO, tinting the lights make it less noticeable and makes it more likely for someone to bang your precious backside because they must be nearer to you before they can react to your dimmer brake lights. But then again, that's just me.

Salut

Blackout rear lights? Not feeling it. I'm not sure if it's legal, or even close to being legal. The last thing you wanna do is to piss off JPJ/Polis on a roadblack. Sometimes they get ticked off for the slightest mod, and trust me you don't wanna be the victim of a roadblock. It might be cool if you're not caught. But when you, pick up saman, pay for it, re-check again with JPJ, yada-yada-yada. Not worth it, bro.

I agree with Solo - black car, black rims with blackout rear lights may be a nice touch. May be.

:eek: My idea was to put with a black wheels (hamann type) as picture. But in the picture is the Hamann BMW X6 Tycoon. Looks super great for me with a combination of silver and black. Does it?.

wow...looks a little weird,... If the entire car is black, then it'll be wicked. Is this legal??

Ibrahim Hanif;555089 said:
Guys. Is this coupe weird with a black tail light?.

The car looks nice because of the bumper and lowered with bigger rims, not the taillight.

not good in safety wise just like what the rest mention, usually local and japs car do that

Bro Ibrahim Haniff, tint only the signal is nicer...but not to dark la..... check out my CI below:
attachment.php

BMWsociety;555174 said:
Bro Ibrahim Haniff, tint only the signal is nicer...but not to dark la..... check out my CI below:

This I agreed... slight tint (but not too dark) at the signal will do...

i remember the old days when budak2 time pakai kancil and tint the tail lamp.. just to get the effect of 'kereta jahat' image with all black body, rims etc.

i guess its not looks 'cool' if bmw do it.. macam pelik.. for me i will not do it even i still love the black color scheme in my udm.
just my 2 cent.. :)

My opinion was Black Color shows more class look instead of Jahat bro he..he..
Most of the lady wear black on any big dinner at any hotel too..

BMWsociety;555174 said:
attachment.php

This is my intention is because my rear light got yellow interface. It looks not cool to me. :top:. This is smokin dude. Thanks

What you did to your car seems off to me. If you dont like the amber stripe, go for red-clear-red then

picture.php

Top Bottom