Quad Exhaust System for 528i M Sports / 523i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wobbles;690267 said:
Sob. How come bro CK & bro ST can mod their cars & still get to go home to smiling wives? I try that, the next thing I know, the padlocks would have been changed ... and I would be locked out of the house.
Sadly, i have the same predicament. Padlock may change so is the master bedroom lockset. Silent treatment plus bickering in between. Lethal combo to avoid.

Bro Wobbles

See my reply below:

Only front left right window will have issue with LTA. At most change the 2 will cost around $150. I using Infratint latest 99 platinum. Really good. Workmanship also bo beh chow.

Agreed. Keep wanting to try other tuners but still LL have to come back to M-Sport.

Yes! Will get FK to send to Vicom for approval on Monday.

Blackout means using black vinyl to cover all the chrome finishing.... making the F10 a true black theme gangster car! haha! :top:

ck318ci;690301 said:
Bro, can PM me loc to do the window trim..... is it similar to high gloss shadow line?
Am thinking of the Boot spoiler too

Bro ck, location is opposite traffic police station in Ubi Ave 3. There is one corner vinyl shop there. I'm not very syre what is high gloss shadow line. I took the matt black. The black gloss type I heard is not very good.

Boot spoiler can get from SWC (Mike 9107 4888), also in Ubi.

st8800;690415 said:
Bro Wobbles

Yes! Will get FK to send to Vicom for approval on Monday.

Wow... I learnt something new again! FK can get Vicom for LTA approval for us! This is brilliant. One less excuse for wife to stop me from getting my quads (when my 3 year warranty runs out, of course - that one not negotiable with Her Majesty). I may like to zh'ng a bit, but I dun dare to step on her tail...

Bro DJH and Bro Wobbles

Sympathize with u guys.....

My wife don't care what I do except exhaust cannot be too loud. I hope don't have to soundproof this time. Will know by this weekend lol.

wobbles;690425 said:
Wow... I learnt something new again! FK can get Vicom for LTA approval for us! This is brilliant. One less excuse for wife to stop me from getting my quads (when my 3 year warranty runs out, of course - that one not negotiable with Her Majesty). I may like to zh'ng a bit, but I dun dare to step on her tail...
Actually u can go yourself but if u lazy to wait in line for LTA staff, FK will do it for u.

st8800;690537 said:
Bro DJH and Bro Wobbles

Sympathize with u guys.....

My wife don't care what I do except exhaust cannot be too loud. I hope don't have to soundproof this time. Will know by this weekend lol.

that is why i cannot own a GTR

bro.. gtr is damn big a car la....
should stick to small car.
1 M coupe....

hahahah

always like GTR, 4WD and endless option to modify. My friend just modified his to 700hp causing the car to torque steer. Yes, u heard me right. I will drive it soon to Johor next month...... jeng, jeng, jeng. Can't wait.

st8800;690419 said:
Bro ck, location is opposite traffic police station in Ubi Ave 3. There is one corner vinyl shop there. I'm not very syre what is high gloss shadow line. I took the matt black. The black gloss type I heard is not very good.

Boot spoiler can get from SWC (Mike 9107 4888), also in Ubi.

Bro. You get the quad exhaust from Jeff or his dad? Jeff "parang" sharper leh...lol
How much yrs matt black trim cost? I want to get it's done by this week:)
The boot spoiler from mike are the original or aftermarket??

Got it from another guy... think called Raymond. These are 10% cheaper than Supersprint. $2300 inclusive GST.

Black trims is 150. Boot spoiler is original...

st8800;691629 said:
Got it from another guy... think called Raymond. These are 10% cheaper than Supersprint. $2300 inclusive GST.

Black trims is 150. Boot spoiler is original...

Thanks bro

Top Bottom