Quad Exhaust System for 528i M Sports / 523i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

abeautifulday

Club Guest
Hi guys,I am getting my M sports next week, I've been thinking about the M sports kit that it'll definitely look better to fill up the another side by a quad exhaust. Thus, I am starting this thread to discuss the:1. Performance (if there is any or worst)2. Warranty3. Looks (Definitely!)View attachment 20542

I've actually been doing some research for a quad exhaust myself. However I'm not driving F10 but an E60 and I believe it would be somewhat the same :p

Point 1:
There are properly designed quad exhausts in the market from reputable brands like Remus, Hamann, Eisenmann, SuperSprint, etc.
Pros: They are properly tuned, guaranteed to give you performance (if it's stated in the specifications), plug and play, comes with warranty, beautiful sound.
Cons: Costs an arm and a leg

Point 2:
If we go to local exhaust shops, most of them can do a customized version of quad exhaust to be retrofitted into our rides.
Pros: CHEAP, costs almost 3x - 4x cheaper from branded ones depending to which ones you are comparing against.
Cons: The performance is not guaranteed and in some cases, you will get a drop in low end torque, drone, vibration, doesn't sound good, etc. The reason is because they are using some standard rear mufflers that is universal for all sorts of cars and it's not properly optimized for our model. Although they can retrofit pretty well and looks good, these are the risks to take :)

xero200;672958 said:
You could check out Super Sprint, a number of F10's on it...

What about Velocity? read about this and comparing supersprint.

Velocity got adjustable setting but more ex.

Hey guys,

allow me to share my latest mod on my exhaust . Thank to our forum Bro for helping bring it in.

af8e4b4f-1893-23f1.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I wonder if Eisenmann would have quads for the 640i... Would love to have that to go with my M-sport kit!

Thanks wobbles.

But honestly, it's kinda loud for liking. Should have gotten the sports spec instead. Hehe.

Any F10 owners who is keen to take over, PM me. I'm willing to let go at a discounted price.

Bro aoch88, really sounds like M5 but too bad lack of the twin turbocharges.

Just installed my Remus Quads today.

photo-1.jpg

[video=youtube;XGSiOn5BP6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSiOn5BP6Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Fierce, bro ST8800. Fierce! I see you've wasted absolutely no time in zh'nging the car - cheong all the way, bro... Mod is the only way, MTL hahahah! Cheers!

U can get it done at Fong Kim in Singapore. Cost is S$2300. No drone. Exhaust is bassy and not too loud in cabin. Looks cool with the CF finishing. I think just 1 unit left in stock.

Block 3015 Ubi Road 1
#01-200 / 02
Singapore 408704

Bro wobbles my zh'nging only half completed.

1) Tint - 30% for rear and front side/back side windscreens, 70% for front windscreen.
2) M-Sport bodykit (initially eyeing Kercher but M-Sport really grew on me)
3) M-Sport boot spoiler
4) 3D lip
5) Remus Quad Exhaust
6) black out window trims and door handle with vinyl wrap

Will wait til my rims and KW V3s to arrive before posting more pics.

Video clip for exhaust... Can't seem to post.
[video=youtube;XGSiOn5BP6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSiOn5BP6Y[/video]

Great looking !!!!

Bro, seems like you got the M sport kit too!!!

Nice Tips man....

Ya bro ck, it kinda grew on me as I see more and more F10 pics on it. Best with vorsteiner lip but really ex. S$2.6k

Yeah, Bro Merkava CF lip also super sexy man... Saw it on his car yesterday near China Town... The CF diffuser too

Sob. How come bro CK & bro ST can mod their cars & still get to go home to smiling wives? I try that, the next thing I know, the padlocks would have been changed ... and I would be locked out of the house.

Bro, can PM me loc to do the window trim..... is it similar to high gloss shadow line?
Am thinking of the Boot spoiler too

Top Bottom