problem fitting my m20 with m40 rear bumper

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

trust-one

Club Guest
Read in overseas forum, they cut & joint..but not sure here, quality job tak sama....nose cut belakang cuba tanya (pm) Vixx..

Hope you get a good job done. Poor welding and lack of metal treatment will invite rust within 2 years.

one way is to push the bumper back and patch the gap at the back with fiberglass..

How come you decided to swap from Metal bumpers to Plastic (M20 to M40). It looks like your car had M technic bumpers before?

Are M40 (plastic) bumper cars that rare in Malaysia?

Regards
-B.

A2B Imports;670864 said:
How come you decided to swap from Metal bumpers to Plastic (M20 to M40). It looks like your car had M technic bumpers before?

Are M40 (plastic) bumper cars that rare in Malaysia?

Regards
-B.

No bro,
When i bought the car it's already have the mtech 1 but its not ori.
And I actually love the e30 m40 original look bro.

M40 2 door coupe and M40 4 door 325i are rare breeds in Malaysia...M40 318i...lots of good speciment around

genozide;671242 said:
M40 2 door coupe and M40 4 door 325i are rare breeds in Malaysia...M40 318i...lots of good speciment around

Hmm very interesting, is that because enthusiasts own them and won't let them go? Or because not that many were imported?

What about tourings/wagons are they hard to find as well? In Canada all the wagons are imported from Japan or Germany. No wagons (E30) were ever imported to Canada by BMW in the 80's/90's.

sorry to thread jack!

genozide;671242 said:

a very good friend of mine just took ownership of an ori plastic-bumper 325i 4 door, and it's fully loaded. idiot got it damn cheap too! these E30's are indeed not easy to come by, but if you're patient enough and look real hard, you'll stumble across such gems..

mizhan;671624 said:
a very good friend of mine just took ownership of an ori plastic-bumper 325i 4 door, and it's fully loaded. idiot got it damn cheap too! these E30's are indeed not easy to come by, but if you're patient enough and look real hard, you'll stumble across such gems..

Yes...agreed 100% bro.

mizhan;671624 said:

yup, that idiot got it for a deal, due to being very closed to good friends who was there to help him. I was told the car was a bona-fide Msport 2 version with close ratio manual with the 3.73 LSD and Original Mtechnic suspension set up. September 1990 model.

pussy;671737 said:
yup, that idiot got it for a deal, due to being very closed to good friends who was there to help him. I was told the car was a bona-fide Msport 2 version with close ratio manual with the 3.73 LSD and Original Mtechnic suspension set up. September 1990 model.

my god that idiot friend of yours must be pretty lucky....but like i always say...good things always happens to good people... :p

mizhan;671624 said:

lucky idiot...hahahahah

Top Bottom