Price of ABS Plastic M3 Style ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

portse7en

Club Guest
Hello Guys,Does anyone knows the price of ABS Plastic M3 Style for E46 currently?I did ask one of the members. He suggested me to go to Daichi in Sunway.Unfortunately, I live out of KL. Anyone knows the price?Many thanks

Originally posted by portse7en@Jul 8 2005, 11:43 PM
Hello Guys,

Does anyone knows the price of ABS Plastic M3 Style for E46 currently?

I did ask one of the members. He suggested me to go to Daichi in Sunway.

Unfortunately, I live out of KL.

Anyone knows the price?

Many thanks
That will cost a bomb...!!! :) hm..???? who told me he wants to sell his ah..?? E46 M3 with Hamman lips... B)

Originally posted by portse7en@Jul 8 2005, 10:13 PM
I did ask one of the members. He suggested me to go to Daichi in Sunway.
Pls tell me you're not gonna let those guys in 'Die-Itchy' touch your E46.......pls...pls..... :rolleyes:

Will cost u a bomb and their workmanship has been always a doubt cause some forumers who went there had complaints. Why dont settle for less with fibre? If u decide to go for fibre than i've suggetion. Take a drive down meet these guy known as theve. His shop is in Subang. Famously known as "Under Tree".

Better go for under tree... if u want his number i can PM you. Let me know.

Where do you live? If you are in nothern side, maybe i can help. But, for those ABS plastic material...i think KL has most of it. As the plastic ABS kit on your car will cost you a bomb. But it depends on your need also la.

Thanks everyone,

Actually I want to make comparison between fibre and ABS plastic.
Im in UK at the moment. And one of this website offer the ABS product with £320 for front M3 style. (320x7=RM2240)

http://www.bmtown.com/

Is there anyone knows the rough idea how much ABS cost in Msia? If too expensive, I think I will stick with fibre :(

The none-fiber M3 replica (Injection Moulded PU) for e46 (non-M 2/4 doors fitting) will arrive fr taiwan next month, abt rm1700 for the front head only.

If u want to see the sample material that they use, go check out their current stock of SMG2 front bumper at the Sunway's taiwanese light shop (WRC). First class fitting and material. My friend just bought their E36 M3 head. Really impressive. Exactly like the original one.

Those taiwan made ABS bodykit is really impressive. Can't wait for it to arrive. :)

Originally posted by skycon@Jul 14 2005, 10:31 PM
The none-fiber M3 replica (Injection Moulded PU) for e46 (non-M 2/4 doors fitting) will arrive fr taiwan next month, abt rm1700 for the front head only.

If u want to see the sample material that they use, go check out their current stock of SMG2 front bumper at the Sunway's taiwanese light shop (WRC). First class fitting and material. My friend just bought their E36 M3 head. Really impressive. Exactly like the original one.

ic....About RM1700? is it including fitting labour?

and one more thing.....what is the different between PU and ABS ? which one is better?

Top Bottom