E46 m3 @ rm169,000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I still have goosebumps whenever I recall the sound Bundy's E46 ///M3 made as he flashed past during the Awana Breakfast Run earlier this year.

Simply orgasmic, enough said.

Quite simply put, that really made me endeavour to one day own my own piece of the finest creations to ever come out from the M Division... :love:

ansonsoo;665312 said:
Wah ! ... So many video ! :13:

It became a spamming thread after the usual 1-2 spammers in the forums started posting here :) Oh btw, some old unker 2 years old member and he thought he's an old timer, lol.
Actually M cars not cheap so not everyone can afford. However if we can buy sooner when we're younger then it'll be fun. If close to retirement age only buy sports car and want to show, better no need. I know so many people buying half a million RM cars in their 30's. What my teacher taught me is correct, tin kosong is the noisiest :ridinghorse:

aoch88;665349 said:
It became a spamming thread after the usual 1-2 spammers in the forums started posting here :) Oh btw, some old unker 2 years old member and he thought he's an old timer, lol.
Actually M cars not cheap so not everyone can afford. However if we can buy sooner when we're younger then it'll be fun. If close to retirement age only buy sports car and want to show, better no need. I know so many people buying half a million RM cars in their 30's. What my teacher taught me is correct, tin kosong is the noisiest :ridinghorse:

Terror la u, can shot 2 birds with one stone.

bmw7833;665354 said:
Terror la u, can shot 2 birds with one stone.

Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas :) Seriously, my friend driving R35 at 30+ also don't have such attitude problem. Anyways I also hope to own an M car someday.

Daniel__s_Facepalm_by_xAikaNoKurayami.jpg

limax;677293 said:
i'm driving e93 335i now but looking for e46 m3...

any idea.?

Haha, at least u understand the difference between an //M car and a 335i. Cheers...

All journeys in search of car handling perfection only ends at //M.. just like what they say: All roads lead to Rome.. in fact, any //M and it's unit of measure is not by engine displacement, HP or torque. Many thought by dropping in an //M engine would get the same experience but they dunno what they are missing.

drove my boss's v8 e92, but cant afford the price. based on review, e46 M3 is still the best ///M3 ever produced. last week saw and discussed over 1 unit in Old Klang Road, SMG2. but still looking at other showroom if they have one, unreg.

///M ...damnnnn

limax;677461 said:
drove my boss's v8 e92, but cant afford the price. based on review, e46 M3 is still the best ///M3 ever produced. last week saw and discussed over 1 unit in Old Klang Road, SMG2. but still looking at other showroom if they have one, unreg.

///M ...damnnnn

Welcome to ///M.. Fully support ! Ok, some info for you bro, the old klang road that 1 i bring my friend over, they seen very action leh, open price RM245k. I predict is slightly expensive.. 06 assume around RM220k now, this unit sleep at here nearly 2 years, but cannot sell.
Also my friend just got an 02, used Auto Bavaria unit. RM15+k, should be tomorrow can correct the car. And recently i saw 1 White in Klang, used 02 in White SMG, no harm go visit. Another unit 01 MT, Ipoh nice number plate, Carbon Black color, but selling RM17+k.. All this saw on Mudah.com. Good luck hunting bro..

limax;677770 said:
good advice bro, thanks.

prefer unreg one.

Why the preference for unreg? Just curious. If you want an e46 m3 2nd hand is the way to go since at least you can check history and almost all the time, the owner took care of service and maintenance. Also if unreg you can never tell true mileage as they tamper to easier sell the car. Another thing is the youngest e46 m3 is going to be at least 5 years so if you get an unreg UK m3, if the owner there does not garage the car there will be high possibility there will be salt damage due to the winter condition there so expect corrosion at the undercarriage which btw most dealers here would touch -up so you might not even know if has rust or not! Remember that cars that reach here at 5 years old are cars that could not sell there.

Benefit of buying unreg is of course the lower interest rate and sometimes you get a well spec-ed car so its value for money.

Best M3 is the e46 hands down, in fact the best of all is the CSL m3 :rock:

Mr samdoll,

thanks for the advice. yes because of the lowest rate and spec. anyone can tell if there is any differ on smg2 and smg? cant find it on google...

if second hand, anyone ?

Try to read this: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=61225

SMG 1 refers Sequential M Gearbox version 1 and first introduced in E36 M3. Has nothing to do with SSG (see below). SMG 1 was never offered to the US market unfortunately.

SMG 2
refers to what was offered in E46 M3s.

SMG 3 for E60 M5 and E63 M6.

With M cars out of the way now, we move on to non-M cars.

SMG (Sequential Manual Gearbox) for non-M cars was introduced to E46s in the US from 2004 I believe. This gearbox under SSG (Sport Sequential Gearbox) in non-US markets. SSG was first offered as a 5-speed and moved onto a 6-speed later on.

seems like everyone is expert here....... looking forward to meeting you guys.....

thanks

MRsamdol;677791 said:
Why the preference for unreg? Just curious. If you want an e46 m3 2nd hand is the way to go since at least you can check history and almost all the time, the owner took care of service and maintenance. Also if unreg you can never tell true mileage as they tamper to easier sell the car. Another thing is the youngest e46 m3 is going to be at least 5 years so if you get an unreg UK m3, if the owner there does not garage the car there will be high possibility there will be salt damage due to the winter condition there so expect corrosion at the undercarriage which btw most dealers here would touch -up so you might not even know if has rust or not! Remember that cars that reach here at 5 years old are cars that could not sell there.

Benefit of buying unreg is of course the lower interest rate and sometimes you get a well spec-ed car so its value for money.

Best M3 is the e46 hands down, in fact the best of all is the CSL m3 :rock:

Agree with all valid points stated above, except....the last line.

So, shd I keep my S54 and not move up the rank? Here's how it fared on the International Engine Of The Year 2010.

1. Volkswagen 1.4-litre TSI Twincharger (VW Golf, Scirocco, Jetta, Touran, Tiguan, Seat Ibiza Cupra)

2. BMW 3-litre DI Twin Turbo (135i, 335i, 535i, X5 35i, X6 35i, Z4)

3. Mercedes-AMG 6.2-litre (C 63 AMG, S 63 AMG, SL 63 AMG, CL 63 AMG, E 63 AMG, CLS 63 AMG, ML 63 AMG)

4. BMW Diesel 2-litre Twin Turbo (123d, X1 23d)

5. BMW M 4-litre V8 (M3)

6. Audi 2.5-litre five-cylinder turbo (Audi TT RS)

7. BMW-PSA 1.6-litre Turbo (MINI Cooper S, Clubman Cooper S, Peugeot 207, 308, MINI JCW, Clubman JCW)

8. Toyota 1-litre (Aygo, IQ, Yaris/Vitz, Citroën C1, Peugeot 107, Subaru Justy)

http://www.ukipme.com/engineoftheyear/categories.html

http://www.ukipme.com/engineoftheyea...10/winner.html

just when I was looking for a S65 6MT...

^^lol! i dunno ler... you know i like the e46 shape very much. Keep the s54 for now and see how the s65 depreciation and get to keep both the s54 and buy the s65?! or maybe get the s65 much cheaper cause i believe it will go down more once the new m3 comes out? decisions...

btw see the lap time difference, though the csl is using semi slicks but still...

7:50 --- 157.787 km/h -- BMW E46 M3 CSL, 360 PS/1421 kg (sport auto 08/03)

8:05 --- 152.91 km/h - BMW M3, 420 PS/1608 kg (sport auto 12/07)

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?fID=0&gID=3&tID=10073&viewThread=y

Top Bottom