E46 m3 @ rm169,000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stig;677933 said:
Sell the s54... to me!!!

Bro, that's a used unit MT for sell, don't grab Andrew unit !!! Don't give any chance to him to S65 !:rock::rock::rock:

limax;677794 said:
Mr samdoll,

thanks for the advice. yes because of the lowest rate and spec. anyone can tell if there is any differ on smg2 and smg? cant find it on google...

if second hand, anyone ?

If you prefer unreg, on market there's 2 unit as i know, 1 is coupe in OKR, another 1 us cabriolet, don't know whether you keen on it or not !
If 2nd hand, the white for see not bad, but just try..

JS YAP;679520 said:
I thought the Cabrio is sold? By LX mode right? or is there more?

Hi bro, mind to intro yourself in new member section ?

LX Mode that unit is sold to someone here, but there's another 1 cab unregistered on market, 80% consider sold, still waiting final update.

Hi there, sorry, i thought that i need to actually own a BMW before i actually introduce myself at the newbie section.
Thanks for the info btw

I see, but i guess Moderator will ask you to do so.. hehe.

Anyway, which model you looking for ? Sound like looking for M3 since you so familiar currently market available .. kekekeke..

Hehe, yea, i am. I also saw the OKR one, 248k or 245k around there.
Or the CSL which recently put on Motortrader.
all i need to do is get rid of my WRX STI den i am good to go.

JS YAP;680015 said:
Hehe, yea, i am. I also saw the OKR one, 248k or 245k around there.
Or the CSL which recently put on Motortrader.
all i need to do is get rid of my WRX STI den i am good to go.

Oh... Good ! Welcome to M world, you decide to used or unreg ? Unreg may be now hard to find, left the OKR unit, and selling high price, that unit should sell at RM220k only reasonable. Used there is few on sale, good luck on hunting..
Which WRX you using ? See any buyer can refer to you.

Hehe, thanks!
I am currently looking at OKR Unreg one and the CSL which sells for 250k. If the CSL is still available la.

mine is a 2006 V9 Sti with minor mods. The OKR unit i also aware the been sleeping there for quite sometime already, gonna nego with them kau kau once i sold my Sti off.

JS YAP;680049 said:
Hehe, thanks!
I am currently looking at OKR Unreg one and the CSL which sells for 250k. If the CSL is still available la.

mine is a 2006 V9 Sti with minor mods. The OKR unit i also aware the been sleeping there for quite sometime already, gonna nego with them kau kau once i sold my Sti off.

Hey, no need to have M3 first to come out for yamcha...

We can always do these first :

6241871037_a87b761db0_b.jpg

Then only we can share or racun more of the M3 for you :)

JS YAP;680049 said:
Hehe, thanks!

Yes, the 1st time i saw the OKR 1 is beginner of last year, that time they selling RM275k. Till now that day i go with my friend, they selling RM245k, if RM225+/- sound reasonable to me, but they keep holding the price and 1 of the sales they very lan si, so end up my friend grab the used unit.

NKTOB;680078 said:
Hey, no need to have M3 first to come out for yamcha...

We can always do these first :

Then only we can share or racun more of the M3 for you :)

When ?

NKTOB, wah, the picture is so touching, how on earth did u find that, lol.
This week i m tied up, nxt week i m fine on Saturday. Do let me know when you guys having TT, would love to join

ansonsoo;680192 said:
Yes, the 1st time i saw the OKR 1 is beginner of last year, that time they selling RM275k. Till now that day i go with my friend, they selling RM245k, if RM225+/- sound reasonable to me, but they keep holding the price and 1 of the sales they very lan si, so end up my friend grab the used unit.]

Hi, is the sales man call daniel a? young chap, early 30's

Don't choose for next saturday TT la, my friend wedding leh.. Weekday at nite normally we do. kekekekke..
Forgot the guys name, serve my friend 1 is the young chap i guess..

Top Bottom