Cost of transforming from stock to M3 look

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by jester@Feb 28 2006, 09:59 PM
good luck bro
not good luck but if he can get me a full kit by under 3.5K ori

then i can take

although there is a possibility, but dont mislead people

Be patient and slowly build up your M3 look. If not,later easy for people to ketuk ah. :huh:

or you can get other e36 owners who have the same intention as you are and do a group purchase.

M3 original kits are not easily available, so not much point doing a group purchase also, maybe there is only 1 set available in the shop. If you can't get the original 2nd hand kit, you can opt for PU/ABS kits, they are of the same quality and costs much cheaper, not to mention brand new & do not need any repairs. The ones I saw at Stuttgard it was in bad condition with part of the bumper broken and missing, and still wanted RM3000 for the front bumper and rear bumper. Crazy..

Originally posted by DanPromote@Mar 1 2006, 12:29 PM
M3 original kits are not easily available, so not much point doing a group purchase also, maybe there is only 1 set available in the shop. If you can't get the original 2nd hand kit, you can opt for PU/ABS kits, they are of the same quality and costs much cheaper, not to mention brand new & do not need any repairs. The ones I saw at Stuttgard it was in bad condition with part of the bumper broken and missing, and still wanted RM3000 for the front bumper and rear bumper. Crazy..
rare mah :nyehehe:

wat to do

only around 10000 units for the whole world

(since only 7000+- unit of m3)

i tell you lah most of the so-claim ori bumper are not ori at all

dan promote, i go and see the taiwan one and

omg, they looks and parts totally like original, and the one who show me tell me it is ori and really i ingat it is ori until....

m3 has a code printed on each of its bumper but this one has none.

eh, promote if you go up there can i follow :blush:

Ya the Taiwan one is almost as good as ori .. can get for RM 1000 complete with lip...

If u still looking for M3 f/kit then check out this halfcut in Sg.Besi near TUDM.
He has the complete set for RM3600. I saw 2 mths back. Dunno it is still there.

Anyone can tell me where to get 2nd(Ori) back light(white signal light). and how much it costs

btw guys,

what is a typical lowering suspension system setup for e36?

all i know it consists of bilstein shocks and springs (eibach prokit/speedline?)

am i right?

Originally posted by jester@Mar 1 2006, 07:14 PM
btw guys,

what is a typical lowering suspension system setup for e36?

all i know it consists of bilstein shocks and springs (eibach prokit/speedline?)

am i right?
it consist of bilstein shocks and eibach spring is only regular in Malaysia

there is a variety of brand such as HWL, KW, M-Tech

well its fine using bilstein and eibach (budget one lar, not the PSS9) if you not intend to push it hard such as regular track day or like cornering at very high speed

btw, happy modding :D :)

Originally posted by Hell-BoY@Mar 1 2006, 05:37 PM
Ya the Taiwan one is almost as good as ori .. can get for RM 1000 complete with lip...

If u still looking for M3 f/kit then check out this halfcut in Sg.Besi near TUDM.
He has the complete set for RM3600. I saw 2 mths back. Dunno it is still there.

Anyone can tell me where to get 2nd(Ori) back light(white signal light). and how much it costs
Cost S$300 per pair in sg last time I checked. :D

Originally posted by Hell-BoY@Mar 1 2006, 05:37 PM

no la where got so expensive... the Taiwan ones only a few hundred. For around 1.4k can get the whole kit ie. front bumper, side skirt and rear bumper.

Originally posted by jester@Mar 1 2006, 09:35 PM
how much is the cost of bilstein/eibach combo if i may ask?
eibach costs around 1-1.2k for the springs. Bilstein blacks around 1k for the whole set. If you want it cheaper drive down to Singapore and have it fitted there. Should save u a few hundred.

Top Bottom