Price e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juz my 2 cents. it shud be more of a car condition than a mileage ! i recently came across a seller want to dispose his 1995 E36 and quoting the mileage about 80K km with an original engine... Does that make sense..a good ride shud be always on the road travel a lots. Right?

zas;827937 said:
Juz my 2 cents. it shud be more of a car condition than a mileage ! i recently came across a seller want to dispose his 1995 E36 and quoting the mileage about 80K km with an original engine... Does that make sense..a good ride shud be always on the road travel a lots. Right?

Well may be true also...
But some times this e36 use as their second car so not travel alot...

Depends who is the driver lor, if housewife, lives in small town, possible.

But we really spent a lot to upkeep our UDM. If one thinks a well maintained UDM doesn't worth above market price. He can always pick the cheapest one in the market and do it up himself. The cheapest E36 should be around 15k now? It will be fun and good experience too. Just prepare lots of cash la.

zas;827937 said:

if the car is stock standard non moded ( no body kits , sports wheels etc etc ) then the 80K in mileage can play outright true ... else its impossible to have an low millage e36 out there ...ive yet to see one myself ...ada ka ?

ICEMAN 68;828116 said:
if the car is stock standard non moded ( no body kits , sports wheels etc etc ) then the 80K in mileage can play outright true ... else its impossible to have an low millage e36 out there ...ive yet to see one myself ...ada ka ?

i have one with me 1996 less than 100k when u want to see brader

lamoo;828150 said:
i have one with me 1996 less than 100k when u want to see brader

wahhh unker ...you change the meter how many time ahhh ?

ICEMAN 68;828153 said:
wahhh unker ...you change the meter how many time ahhh ?

real mileage first owner drives from house to shops less than 2 km when second owner bought the car in 2009 only 40,000km second owner drives from kinara to taman desa and back. No outstation drive by first owner and very little outstation drives by second owner.

Confirm got original low mileage units out there in the market if you hunt properly and patiently. But mileage is just a number if it's not maintained properly. Some E36 baru sampai 150k km got to change gearbox already, but some still using up till 300k km. So much for kutuk-ing the GM 4 speed.

Apart from the mechanical part of it which is affected by mileage, there are many bits and pieces of plastic in the E36 which will just wear off due to its age. My car reads 103k km (confirm 100% original mileage, it's moving 3-4 times a month? :eek:), but the interior plastic trim for the A-pillar koyaked, the cloth on the door card also coming off, etc.

Actually Im the one who offer for E36 ori manual 325i single vanos. After deal and mms to him my E36 pic cw milleage picture. He start to speek rude. Saya rasa budak hingusan estate ni baru mengenal kereta. Ada ke patut dia patut dia offer for my car below 20k?
After I cakap u tak akan dapt on that price unless for 318i auto that kid start to say something's that for me too rude.
"Simpan sampai mati kereta u tak ada siapa mahu"
He hehe

....same my case>>one joker asking rm50k for my 2001 e38( refurbish cost >38k), e36 red ferrari for rm28k( refurbish cost >rm 18k)...better keep in garage bukan ada kacau...sudah habis utang ma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom