WTB E36 325i 94/95

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by BiMmEr78@Jun 23 2005, 11:44 AM
Chlai28 ... how to forget u la .... Integra MAN

E36 325 is super reliable la ... but must see what is the history of the car ... mine was well maintain n it was stock when i bought it ... so dont worry about it man ... worth getting it .... my integra is SOLD too ... :D :D
I'm also in the process of selling my Integra... sob sob... :(

At the same time, looking at buying a 1995 325i... if the deal goes thru, will join you as a BMW owner

chlai28,
Don't be sad selling your integra. I also sold my dc2 few months back. Now I'm happy with my car. It got better top speed and has a lot more torque than my b18c engine.

bimmer78,
u also got an integra bfore....no wonder u drive really fast at the Klia highway fr seremban that nite. want to compare top speed with ur previous car i guess...

Test power je bro WAFS328 ...not bad rite had some fun ... Kahar was goin quite slow the other day rite ... i thought he gonna floor .... lucky la .... yesterday while goin back home from my off 1 E46 325 was just coming damn close to me ... i dont think its a forumer n Melaka plate somemore ... whatelse changed to S n floor down n that fella was still cucukin ... damn stress running till i got to make my turn ... surely cant fight with that E46 325 Double VANOS ... Now i need more power .... more n more ... :rofl: :rofl:

I think the e46 can cucuk u only bcoz the roads r busy. bcoz of better gearbox&double vanos he still can follow u . if the roads are clear like that nite, it's the other way round coz your car(+driver) was damn fast.

bimmer78,
U don't need more power..how fast u wanna go? cukup lar....nanti my car tak boleh kejar...

Originally posted by WAFS328@Jun 24 2005, 10:05 PM
chlai28,
Don't be sad selling your integra. I also sold my dc2 few months back. Now I'm happy with my car. It got better top speed and has a lot more torque than my b18c engine.

bimmer78,
u also got an integra bfore....no wonder u drive really fast at the Klia highway fr seremban that nite. want to compare top speed with ur previous car i guess...
WAFS328,

Are you also driving a 325i? I got the car for a day or 2 for some basic checkup at M1. Mechanic says it looks ok but needs some minor works. What is the fuel consumption like on your car? The one I intend to buy is a 325i manual...

Bimmer78,

Same question about fuel consumption also... full tank how much, how many km before refill.

Thanks a lot :D

FC mine can clock up from 450 - 480kmh every full tank for town use before refill ... but if u r getting a manual 325 the FC will be better than auto ... :D

Originally posted by BiMmEr78@Jul 1 2005, 12:22 PM
FC mine can clock up from 450 - 480kmh every full tank for town use before refill ... but if u r getting a manual 325 the FC will be better than auto ... :D
How much is full tank lah?

Top Bottom