1995 E36 325 (M)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hehehehe....no intention to look down on 318.

But if the 318 can really do what 535i said...well, need to re-look again on 318 especially the ones come with timing chain. 318 seems to be more economic and if it can really strike the others on the road...worth getting 318 ;)

Quite true what 535i said, most of time I'd encountered e36 328 stranded at used car in Penang, seldomly see 318 or 325, except for the old one like 1992 model.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jul 6 2005, 06:28 AM
A 318? No way bro. Not gonna let myself being bully by those wiralutions, satrialution and supralution (terms borrowed from musclehedz  )

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't la say like that... Sad u know...

Wahai 535i, turunkan lah ilmu untuk membuat 318 ku tapau semua orang... :aggressive:

boleh .. boleh ..

7 dulang hati nyamuk ... 7 botol air mineral ....

Datang ke TT, akan ku ceritakan aper yg ku tahu ...
Yang aku tak tahu ... kena tanya org lain ...

From financial point of view, getting a car manufactured in 95 is a big no no. In less than 6 months time, the value should drop drastically due to the loan constraints (10 yr old), well that is should you decide to get a newer ride within the loan period.

Say TAK NAK to 4 pot *cabutz* :D

Originally posted by 535i@Jul 7 2005, 11:39 AM
boleh .. boleh ..

7 dulang hati nyamuk ... 7 botol air mineral ....

Datang ke TT, akan ku ceritakan aper yg ku tahu ...
Yang aku tak tahu ... kena tanya org lain ...
Tapi yang tak tahu ialah, siapakah you? Haha..

I've been to a couple of TTs and i still can't match names, to nicks, to faces... Next TT i have to bring camera and little notebook.

Hi guys, I am almost on the verge of getting a 1995 325i(M)... is there some place you guys get together?

I've been to the Friday nite TT some time back... at that time I had wanted an E30 but this 325i(M) came along and... rest is history :D

Originally posted by d_dragosani@Jul 5 2005, 08:45 AM
Hi guys,

Myself in the process of getting myself an E36 325 Manual comes with full set of Racing Dynamics accessories which include

-18" Racing dynamics rims,
-Racing Dynamics carbon fibre engine cover,
-spoiler,
-M3 side mirror
-Front and rear strut bar
-white light
-M3 3 spoke stering
-Racing Dynamics front, rear and side skirt.

Mileage recorded at 225,000km already. Price 74K.

The saleman told the engine is still using timing belt. Is it true?

Any useful advise before I close the deal?
Bought my E36 325(M) 94' last year December,67K.It's original manual come with M3 bodykits,the car is using timing chain.

The so called limited edition was only sold towards the end of 1995. Yours is probably a manual 325 and previous owners probably have added the M3 kit and so forth :)

Anyway, its still a great car :)

Waahhh..Weechoon & chlai...both of you are very lucky managed to posses the haunted car. :D

For me, a bit frustrated la :( I'd visited the used car shop for 4 days and 1 night but soon to be told the real history of it ...what to do..just be patience and wait if it surface again in the market.
If not aaa, gonna sprint it on the NS highway taking the sharp corner of 'terowong ipoh' area and head KL next week and park it next to my boss CLK.
I wonder, how many hour it will be from Penang to KL with the 325? :D With my old iswara a/b the fatest i can reach KL is 3 hours 15 minutes.

The WDJ4xxx, from outside looks so tempting. I wish the car is a real 325 (M)...I wish....

Originally posted by d_dragosani@Jul 7 2005, 02:27 AM
Waahhh..Weechoon & chlai...both of you are very lucky managed to posses the haunted car. :D

For me, a bit frustrated la :( I'd visited the used car shop for 4 days and 1 night but soon to be told the real history of it ...what to do..just be patience and wait if it surface again in the market.
If not aaa, gonna sprint it on the NS highway taking the sharp corner of 'terowong ipoh' area and head KL next week and park it next to my boss CLK.
I wonder, how many hour it will be from Penang to KL with the 325? :D With my old iswara a/b the fatest i can reach KL is 3 hours 15 minutes.

The WDJ4xxx, from outside looks so tempting. I wish the car is a real 325 (M)...I wish....

Fren .. dun be too excited abt the speed. There are many elements that can affect the speed.

Drive carefully ...

Originally posted by 535i@Jul 7 2005, 03:48 PM
woi ..

This is his first BMW. He is upgrading from an Iswara. With all due respect, the power for these cars are totally different. He needs to understand the power as well as the handling of a 325 . Even seasoners also sometimes have their hands full trying to handle a 325/328.

We dun want him to be another statistic, do we ?
True, true, the E36 325/328 can be a handful for their new owners who have not driven a BMW before. Was caught out by my ex-Babe a few times when I had her. But when you are one with the car, all hell breaks loose. :yahoo:

Decided to get something more sedate eventually (but not for long though).

Originally posted by ALBundy@Jul 7 2005, 01:23 AM
The so called limited edition was only sold towards the end of 1995. Yours is probably a manual 325 and previous owners probably have added the M3 kit and so forth :)

Anyway, its still a great car :)
Correction.... the 325i(M) was sold by Auto Bavaria in'94 & '95 and came with the following list of items as standard:

1.15" alloy wheels
2.M3 bodykit
3.M-tec Suspension (springs, absorbers, anti-roll bars)
4.Sports seats (fabric)
5.Sports steering wheel

........ and of course manual gearbox.

Plus its a Rear wheel..drive ...

Fun but u need to get used to it ...practically tame the a$$

Cheers and good luck

:D

Top Bottom