Price e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh

Suspended
Hi guys..What would offer for a E36 325 (M) 1995 with a mileage 442000?please advise me.

I dont think car is been purchased just on that? Ecspecially BMW.. Without knowing the condition ..

Btw bro e36 325 manual are hard to come by these days..

bro..im speechless with ur statement..with 442000 mileage,if the price above 30 k would you consider??

Depends on condition, not just mileage...
But let's look at the mileage, at 442,000km and 18 years, that's an average of ~25,000km/year.. Average usage.

If it's an original factory manual 325i, slightly better value also...

Actually, you're selling the car or buying it???

Mileage is not the only factor to evaluate the price of the car. Probably you can start with stating your budget and the guys here can shed some light.

Bro, personally i'm ok with high mileage as long as the car is well maintained. What's your budget and how's the condition of the car?

Thanks.

rajesh;825284 said:
bro..im speechless with ur statement..with 442000 mileage,if the price above 30 k would you consider??

If ya don't know about an e36 then I would advise you to read on and keep on reading till you really understand what some us have gone through ..if ya think an e36 325 manual fetches such price ..then you should find out how much does a manual box cost ..at least the owner is genuine enough to share with you the actual millage which he could just replace a lower millage cluster and conned you with his ultimate low millage machine.

Personally my 3 sets of wheels alone could buy me another e36 ...

That is why many end up buying lemons thinking they bough a gem which eventually sum up to the figure of a well built e36.

The journey is tireless and unrewarding at times ..but do put smiles on our faces when driving it to the limit

^ Well said ICY.. Could not have said it better ..

rajesh;825284 said:

RM30k for a e36 325 manual is a steal... what do you expect it to be price? RM10k? If yes then you have to wait for another 10 years to own it.

ALIPON!!!!! just because u want sell oFF ur car for 45k,dun simply throw WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 K is a steal!!!!!!
GIVE RESPECT and TAKE RESPECT...Think before u talk

I have 2 E36 328i auto for sale ONE IS around 100,000 km and another is 245,000 km Both are not lemons but apples hehe

lamoo;825473 said:
I have 2 E36 328i auto for sale ONE IS around 100,000 km and another is 245,000 km Both are not lemons but apples hehe

Wah this unker getting very young these days and owner of 2 e36ers ..summore it,s the 328 punya lorr..

rajesh;825470 said:
ALIPON!!!!! just because u want sell oFF ur car for 45k,dun simply throw WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 K is a steal!!!!!!
GIVE RESPECT and TAKE RESPECT...Think before u talk

Bro rajesh ..indeed its a steal for a manual 325 to fetch that price tag ..

The logic behind it ..

An auto 325 cost aound 20k-25k these days and comes mostly with the gm4sp auto box. To get the 5sp autobox its very very hard to come by.

Manual conversions from the getty set-up would comeby around rm4-7k..if zf then its another story ya..so theoritically to purchase a 325 auto and converting it to manual would fetch around such figures ..

So for alipon,s car with such price tags are norm considering the items comes along with it is indeed a steal or I would define it as a complete package ..all you got to do is only fill it up, maintaining it and sent it to a pampering spa.

V-Man;825444 said:
^ Well said ICY.. Could not have said it better ..

Bro ya had an awsome 325 ...sold already kar taukeh ?

Remember its was a solid looking 325 with a super good price tag ...

ICEMAN 68;825481 said:
Bro ya had an awsome 325 ...sold already kar taukeh ?

Remember its was a solid looking 325 with a super good price tag ...

Yes bro, it was sold at a steal price also I suppose .. LOL ... waiting for you to handover your keys to me now :)

V-Man;825489 said:
Yes bro, it was sold at a steal price also I suppose .. LOL ...

I say man ..pity you ya sir rajesh as ya missed a good solid platform to begin with ...summore bro v-man is a sifu when comes to cars especially BMW,s ..look at his signature is enough already..

Ohh well there are also other rides out there ....just like the spanking alipon,s ride ..

ok..talk like this to a car dealer!!!!then they will insert lemon for u

rajesh;825495 said:
ok..talk like this to a car dealer!!!!then they will insert lemon for u

Indeed we here are no dealers and are a true bunch of enthusiast ...IMHO then why not find yourself for an apple out there from a plenty of dealers ..why post here asking for opinion of the lemons ...perhaps the dealers out there could find you ya dream e36

Bro Rajesh, relax la... It's not your fault wanting an E36 on a budget and at the same time its unfair to point someones ride price is steep not knowing the efforts and $$$ put into it... end of the day its willing buyer, willing seller.. if you think its not within your mean, just pass humbly
and look for another... what you're doing here now is just gonna heat things up... take a chill pill and enjoy the journey

cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom