Polish liquid or wax: no differences lah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsim

Club Guest
Many times when i see articles praising meguair products or other brands, i get confused and have bought most of them. There is little point in using any polish or wax in my opinion. After a few days or when it rain, the effect is gone. Waste of time lah.The only resonable car product i used so far is "car wash n wax" by polygaze. Aussie product. The rest is mainly gimmick. Especialy all the detaillers. All nonsense. Only imaginary xtra shine can be obtain from expensive products:stupid:

so you joined up just to post this? :confused:
i smell a troll.

maybe you should get someone to show you how to use those products because there IS a big difference between different waxes. the only thing imaginary is your experience with those 'expensive products'
a 'wash and wax' isnt even a real wax product.

There is nothing wrong with the claims from Meguiars or any other brands whatsoever. The only difference between using those is the clarity and protection that it can produce for your car. Put your car as a benchmark against another similar car with the similar paint that has been been done up by a detailer and see for yourself the amount of difference it does produce.
By claiming that Polyglaze Wash & Wax is enough , is to say that the ozone layer is good enough. Both needs more attention in details and there isn't any simple and fast solution to achieve what you want from your car.
Maybe I'm wrong. If you're satisfied with using any simple products, maybe thats just what you have tried to achieve. Most people who join up car forums and discussion would prefer to reach a higher level of satisfaction when it comes to their cars.
For me , i would personally preferred to have my car as clean as possible and shiny as possible too.
Cheers

jasonsim;334063 said:
Many times when i see articles praising meguair products or other brands, i get confused and have bought most of them. There is little point in using any polish or wax in my opinion. After a few days or when it rain, the effect is gone. Waste of time lah.
The only resonable car product i used so far is "car wash n wax" by polygaze. Aussie product. The rest is mainly gimmick. Especialy all the detaillers. All nonsense. Only imaginary xtra shine can be obtain from expensive products:stupid:
this is the most weird 1st posting i see from any forumer or member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom