Police Summons

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

atty

Club Guest
Anyone know whether the Polis deduct drivers' points when we pay summons?Is this point system on and enforced in KL?Should i settle my summons immediately or should i wait for promotion period?The ticket is at RM300, how much discount can we get?With a new E90 obviously comes more speeding on the highways.Their camera got me on the NKVE at 8.53am (very hardworking policemen!) and i am hoping there are no more summons coming down the road!

the tv3 jom heboh carnival..they open a booth to settle your summons..can get discount as well

Will turning up at the Bukit Aman traffic station get more discounts?
Are points deducted?

Paying through MyEG no need to deduct points?
Is this system still around in the first place?

don't think there's a points deduction...only a fine...

no difference where you pay it...if you pay within 1 month (i think), you get 30% discount...so if your fine was RM300, you need to pay RM200. previously was 50% discount...

Upon 5 months usage of my car already kena 3 summones for speed...never heard or bothered about their point systems but i used to accumulate and pay through a friend at Bukit Aman just by a simple call and bank in the amount into his acc...50% deduction all the time for speed ticket..

Go straight down to Balai Polis Tun HS Lee.

I couldnt renew my road tax because of 6 summonses.
Total for the 6 summons was Rm1500. from myeg website, the deduction was rm1260. then i visited the Traffic Police HQ at Jln Tun HS Lee...was further reduced to rm960. i paid cash rm960. had to wait 1 day for the receipt. when receipt came, stated 900. i checked on the computer system again..all summon paid.

racheltoh;495931 said:
Go straight down to Balai Polis Tun HS Lee.

I couldnt renew my road tax because of 6 summonses.
Total for the 6 summons was Rm1500. from myeg website, the deduction was rm1260. then i visited the Traffic Police HQ at Jln Tun HS Lee...was further reduced to rm960. i paid cash rm960. had to wait 1 day for the receipt. when receipt came, stated 900. i checked on the computer system again..all summon paid.

what happen to the RM60. Why cant the receipt cannot be issued the minute you pay for the summons?

according to the sarjan, the receipt is issued at the respective police station where the summon was issued. so i had summons from Putrajaya, kesas, ampang.... so this sarjan asked me to come back the next day. so i returned the next day to collect the receipt.

Saman price list

KADAR KOMPAUN BARU
SAMAN TRAFIK

Makluman:
Kadar kompaun baru saman trafik adalah untuk semua saman

BIL

JENIS

KADAR KOMPAUN LAMA

KADAR KOMPAUN BARU

KESALAHAN

KENDERAAN

KEMALANGAN
(TIDAK MELIBATKAN KES NC)

LORI / BAS /
4WD / TEKSI / VAN / KERETA

MOTOSIKAL

RM 300

RM 300

RM 300

RM 200

RM 150

RM 100

PANDU LAJU

LORI/ BAS/
MOTOSIKAL

RM 150

RM 150

RM 150

RM 90

RM 70

RM 50

TIDAK PAKAI TALIPINGGAN KELEDAR

TEKSI

VAN

4WD / KERETA

RM 150

RM 80

RM 70

RM 50

RM 50

RM 50

KESALAHAN YANG TIDAK BOLEH DI KOMPAUN

SEMUA KESALAHAN TIDAK BOLEH DIKOMPAUN MENGIKUT KAEDAH-KAEDAH PENGANGKUTAN JALAN (PENGOMPAUN KESALAHAN) 2003 CTH: KEMALANGAN MAUT, MEMANDU DALAM KEADAAN MABUK, PEMANDU DI BAWAH UMUR TANPA LESEN, MEMANDU DENGAN CUAI DAN MERBAHAYA, TIADA PERLINDUNGAN INSURAN, LUMBA HARAM.

NO COMPOUND

(NC)

NO COMPOUND

(NC)

TIDAK PAKAI TOPI KELEDAR

MOTOSIKAL

RM 70

RM 30

TIDAK BOLEH BUAT PUSINGAN 'U'

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 200

RM 100

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 50

POTONG CARA BAHAYA - POTONG 'Q'

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 200

RM 100

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 50

MENERUSKAN PERJALANAN SEMASA ISYARAT LAMPU MERAH

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 200

RM 200

RM 150

RM 200

RM 150

RM 100

MEMANDU GUNA TELEFON BIMBIT/ALAT KOMUNIKASI

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 200

RM 100

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 50

TIDAK BERI LALUAN SEBELUM MEMBELOK

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 200

RM 100

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 50

KESALAHAN LESEN MEMANDU

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 150

RM 80

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 30

KESALAHAN LESEN KENDERAAN MOTOR (ROAD TAX)

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 150

RM 80

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 30

MEMANDU DI LORONG KECEMASAN

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 200

RM 100

RM 70

RM 90

RM 70

RM 50

KES WARAN

LORI/ BAS/

MOTOSIKAL

RM 300

RM 300

RM 300

SEKALI GANDA DARI HARGA TAWARAN TETAPI TIDAK MELEBIHI RM 300

Rachel, u shall receive a phone call shortly from M@CC to become their primary witness.. keep your mobile on.

Cabutz....

racheltoh;495956 said:
according to the sarjan, the receipt is issued at the respective police station where the summon was issued. so i had summons from Putrajaya, kesas, ampang.... so this sarjan *according to him, he is the one can give highest discount* asked me to come back the next day. i didnt hv a choice. so i returned the next day.

the saman can pay there one..
They can pay from within at cheaper discount.. the RM60 is his 'admin' fee loh..

astroboy;495971 said:
okow, how come speeding so cheap meh?! em si RM300 meh?!

yup, i thought should be RM300 also...where did you get the list?

KL Speeding is rm300. cannot reduce.
Other areas can...

out of the 6 summon hor, 5 speeding n 1 non speeding. 4 speeding tickets can reduce, but KL specific cannot.

AB..ok ok i will edit my post now

all the summons that i received few months back were for RM300...NSE, kampar trunk road (near tesco)...used to be able to negotiate to RM150, but now it's RM200...

racheltoh;495978 said:
KL Speeding is rm300. cannot reduce.
Other areas can...

out of the 6 summon hor, 5 speeding n 1 non speeding. 4 speeding tickets can reduce, but KL specific cannot.

AB..ok ok i will edit my post now

Wah Rachel, you are really a speedster. But your profile picture is hardly reflective of your driving nature!

Top Bottom