Pls share opinion on this X5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shiva73

Club Guest
Sifu/s...I came accross this advert in mudah . Actually i m looking this car for my friend who resides in Sarawak . I will be checking this car when i m back in KL, so what are those important stuffs that i need to look into / is the price reasonable ? Also pls advice me if this car is a real M-Sport or makeover. Your valuable input is highly appreciate and TQVM in advance.CheersLink: http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+x5-14365496.htm

I don't think that is a Sports model. There is no sidestep. It is also a Jap or a Uk model as there is a sunroof and headlight washers. Auto Bavaria models did not have these. Price is on the high side. But this is subjective as it depends on the condition.

Bro , when i google for X5 M sport year 2005 , i saw cars got headlight washer, but something to think about the sunroof. Maybe its Japan M sport version ?

Headlight washers was not available to the AB cars. Even though they were CBU. It does not mean Sports version. The Jap and UK models all had them. Even the US cars if you read overseas forums. So if you see a local X5 having headlight washers it most likely means that unit is not from AB. An I don't think it was called a M-Sport model. Just Sports. And all Sports model came with the sidestep as far as I know.

shiva73;727402 said:
Sifu/s...

I came accross this advert in mudah . Actually i m looking this car for my friend who resides in Sarawak .

I will be checking this car when i m back in KL, so what are those important stuffs that i need to look into / is the price reasonable ?

Also pls advice me if this car is a real M-Sport or makeover. Your valuable input is highly appreciate and TQVM in advance.Cheers

Link: http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+x5-14365496.htm

Get the VIN. It will tell you a lot. Does not look like a M Sports package to me

But , its seat and interior look like one , beside the VIN , i think it will be mentioned in the registration as well right ? Yeah , i think i will get the VIN first and get it scanned
.TQ guys

If I were in Sarawak I would look at the cars there or maybe a short trip to Labuan for much cheaper 2nd hand cars?

Sarawak dont have good condition X5 bro .. even if they have its either bad shape or its the latest model with bomb price.

Labuan , i think we cant take the car out for certain years , because its duty free island. Correct me if i m wrong . cheers

this jpn spec and M sport model... side step is optional acc.
all m sport model using 19 in sport rim and sport seat...

diff between UK & japan spec is plate holder... square plate holder is from japan..

sopian;727987 said:
this jpn spec and M sport model... side step is optional acc.
all m sport model using 19 in sport rim and sport seat...

diff between UK & japan spec is plate holder... square plate holder is from japan..

I agree with the above.
I just bought a similar spec X5, however mine came with ride height adjustment.

Top Bottom