Planning To buy E90.......

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jackzai

Club Guest
Dear All e90 Owner~Im planning to buy E90 320i this year end,Does e90 got any common problem?like aircond, gearbox~I need to survey the problem here before i buy the car :)And this is will be my 1st BMW car :)

hello.. try to find an E90 which the owner/s performed oil changes more frequent than BMW's recommendation. that will reduce likelihood of an early engine rebuild.

Look for one that belongs to any of our club member..most club member look after their car better than non-club members:4:

Even if not you will be able to find the car history through former's posting.

Happy hunting.

mizhan;850041 said:
hello.. try to find an E90 which the owner/s performed oil changes more frequent than BMW's recommendation. that will reduce likelihood of an early engine rebuild.

Oic~
thnkyou

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;850041 said:

Oic~
thnkyou

i just sold mine to a dealer 2005 e90 325i, the fella makan 72k oni... :(

Valves seals need to be change around 106 km for my car. Otherwise "eat" engine oil.

arwc;850339 said:

yalo~
now 320i 07 priced at around 81k like that~
its very worth to get a BMW,
but i just wan to know got any common problem only :)

- - - Updated - - -

arwc;850339 said:

yalo~
now 320i 07 priced at around 81k like that~
its very worth to get a BMW,
but i just wan to know got any common problem only :)

etquah;850348 said:
Valves seals need to be change around 106 km for my car. Otherwise "eat" engine oil.

oic~
Valves Seals service fee how much??
Service at official service centre?

tumpang the thread.

i gave up on my search for animmaculate E46, decided to up the stakes for an E90 instead.
Wanted to get dear bros and sifus opinion on the market price for a used E90 SE 06 model? 85k-ish?

any common tell-tale signs to look out for?

- - - Updated - - -

tumpang the thread.

i gave up on my search for animmaculate E46, decided to up the stakes for an E90 instead.
Wanted to get dear bros and sifus opinion on the market price for a used E90 SE 06 model? 85k-ish?

Hi tcboy. I got mine for 93k e90 se so far so good.p previously owned by a Datin Sri. Fully service record by AB. So leaking visible.

Thanks fuza; and speaking of SE. what's are the additional features in SE?
(sorry about the noob question) ... hehe

tcboy;851630 said:
tumpang the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

tumpang the thread.

Hi tcboy, a few months back when i shop around at car dealers, the price is 78k-83k. Approaching year end u should be able to get a better price. Prices at KL / Selangor is cheaper. Good luck!

tcboy;851762 said:

SE edition, as i know is dashboad panel is wood material one~

- - - Updated - - -

tcboy;851762 said:

SE edition, as i know is dashboad panel is wood material one~

tcboy;851762 said:

Sorry mine is 07 e90 se. SE version differences are wood panels, sun shade for rear windscreen and passenger, 162 rims model, autotilt side mirror when reverse. I was told that it cost xtra more than 10k when it is new.

- - - Updated - - -

tcboy;851762 said:

Sorry mine is 07 e90 se. SE version differences are wood panels, sun shade for rear windscreen and passenger, 162 rims model, autotilt side mirror when reverse. I was told that it cost xtra more than 10k when it is new.

Top Bottom