Peugeot 508 GT surprised me!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
shaifulo;802671 said:
Peugeot after sales service sucks i heard in italiaauto forum

BMW after sales that good? Car already full of crap from the start la.

anaksarawak;802676 said:
not every outlet bro. Some outlet got pretty sexy young and friendly SA, don't mind see her always :)

Pheeewiii..... what you guys waiting for.... go check it out.... anak sarawak....can share with us whick branch? At least, there's an encouragement for me to go check out the new 5008.

Time to bring in the 200HP 208 GTI to give the little Polo a run of their money.. :4:

Peugeot-208-GTi-4.jpg

Was waiting for the arrival of this model couple of years ago,and they only brought in the petrol spec.
Too bad they came in late,so my money went to an oil burner bimmer,which in turn bring even more joy !

Nevertheless the Pug is still a goodlooking car powered by a serious turbodiesel engine.

To be honest I always thought the Peugeot were nice looking and almost considered getting the 308T previously until my friend who gotten one and had to go through a lot of horror stories with it :(

Really really banyak masuk workshop juga! Seriously until he was willing to make a loss with it and sell the car.

If I were to consider the 508GT, definitely wait a bit more from other owners perspective. Whether got class or not, that is a different story ;)

I did like the 308, it's a nice town driving car but the CRaZy was more tempting. Bought the CRaZy without test driving! LOL

tweftfom;805754 said:
crazy is more tempting but the power alahai....

For the the Honda fanboys power no issue.. the power of dreams is unlimited..

Had a chance to ride in a buddy's 508SW recently, the car is awesome at that price point. Post that, actually went to the dealership to look for my wife's daily driver at the Puchong outlet. They have/had a test drive unit there. Car is very responsive, interior superbly well appointed and fitted. It feels about the same length as the F10 and interior actually felt more spacious. Unfortunately the wife decided against it because it was too long as that was the reason why I ended up driving the F10 I bought for her. Secondly, the lure of VW force was just too strong for her.

Top Bottom