performance upgrades, cosmetic upgrades... price and location!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi jakchow,

yeah...i am aware about TMC/Dynomite which is not the original maker. It is actually design and made by Speed-Buster if not mistaken. Just for sharing, we tested Speed-Buster aka TMC on VW and tweaked here n there with software, somehow it is not as good as RaceChip Ultimate in terms of drivability and consistentcy. Besides that, RaceChip only use Ultimate for BMW N20 engine and don't even have Pro2 for it. There must be a reason due to hardware and BMW ECU processing speed. I even have a brand new Speed-Buster in my stock for VW 1.4TSI which i like to let go at cost if there is taker.

fyi, all those claimed figures are mainly calculated and not on actual dyno. it is a very different thing.

jakchow;807339 said:
guess not yet. however, since we are using RON95, the performance gain will not be as claimed. those figures are best possible condition ie, temp, fuel, engine condition...etc.

Hi Derek, you should bring in the TMC Motorsport Tuning Box instead. For the F30 320i, performance gain as claimed, 234hp & 340Nm Torque. That is again provided vehicle is operating at optimum condition. Price is also cheaper at Pound Sterling 299.00 + shipping worldwide of 19.95

I understand AUTOSTRASSE in Singapore carries the TMC Tuning Box as several f30 owners in BMWCLUB Singapore have already fitted & recommended this brand for its price competitiveness.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom