Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Town during Friday nite a bit tough on the parking... Why not go to some place where we can have all the car park together.. so can enjoy and do a Penang photo shoot of our UDM..

Anyone know any place where we can achieve the above... Let's think about it..

yee7402;548595 said:
Town during Friday nite a bit tough on the parking... Why not go to some place where we can have all the car park together.. so can enjoy and do a Penang photo shoot of our UDM..

Anyone know any place where we can achieve the above... Let's think about it..

haha, Autocity, Prai...(sorry bro, mainland then u got to travel)

It is ok with me if it is Friday but make it early like we can have dinner there.. so I do not have to travel back after work and then go back to AC..

Let's see the rest of the response..

BTW U think we can reserve parking so we can have all our UDM park in a row for photo session..

Penang TT for the Month of August 2010

Date : 20th August 2010
Time : 10:00pm onwards
Venue : Penangites......over to you. Yee, Viewfinder, Kok Wei, Raymond and the rest, please come up with venue. Take note that some KL OMs are joining in as well. We will be having Dinner at Nyonya Breeze at Aboo Siti Lane before going for the TT. Suggest to have TT in town.

1. stanleycck
2. herbert
3. digital punk
4. yee
5. raymond
6. viewfinder
7. kok wei

I am also suggesting that OMs from Penang Island to come up with a small breakfast drive on the 21st or the 22nd........maybe round island or some where else........I leave it up to you guys.

Guys,

It will certainly be nice to have a small breakfast drive around Penang Island and perhaps a durian feast at Balik Pulai (hope that is correct spelling) after the drive. Appreciation goes to our Chef Stanley for organising this unofficial makan makan drive and the opportunity to meet up with our Penang brothers again.

For those Penangites confirmed for the TT, please click TQ on my posting............u guys will choose the venue this time.......

stanleycck;548895 said:
Date : 20th August 2010
Time : 10:00pm onwards
Venue : Penangites......over to you. Yee, Viewfinder, Kok Wei, Raymond and the rest, please come up with venue. Take note that some KL OMs are joining in as well. We will be having Dinner at Nyonya Breeze at Aboo Siti Lane before going for the TT. Suggest to have TT in town.

1. stanleycck
2. herbert
3. digital punk
4. yee
5. raymond
6. viewfinder
7. kok wei

I am also suggesting that OMs from Penang Island to come up with a small breakfast drive on the 21st or the 22nd........maybe round island or some where else........I leave it up to you guys.

Bro Stan.. could not make it on 20th since theres a function to attend but will join the bfast drive the next day..cheers! :top:

VKS;548975 said:
Bro Stan.. could not make it on 20th since theres a function to attend but will join the bfast drive the next day..cheers! :top:

VKS.......yr items are with me.......will pass to u that weekend.

herbert;548957 said:
Guys,

It will certainly be nice to have a small breakfast drive around Penang Island and perhaps a durian feast at Balik Pulai (hope that is correct spelling) after the drive. Appreciation goes to our Chef Stanley for organising this unofficial makan makan drive and the opportunity to meet up with our Penang brothers again.

Herbert,
I was there in Balik Pulau last weekend and durian season was almost at its' tail end already but anyway there are abundance of other famous Penang hawker food :top:. Have a good Makan Drive, guys!

Penang folks (Kok Wei, Neoh, Viewfinder, VKS and Raymond) should we meet up for a short TT tomorrow night to discuss on the venue for the breakfast drive for our guest from KL..

Let me know...

yee7402;549171 said:
Penang folks (Kok Wei, Neoh, Viewfinder, VKS and Raymond) should we meet up for a short TT tomorrow night to discuss on the venue for the breakfast drive for our guest from KL..

Let me know...

Wont be around till 17th bro..but i suggest round island would be nice :top:

VKS;549189 said:
Wont be around till 17th bro..but i suggest round island would be nice :top:

Should be fun. Sight seeing, food, some slow corners.

But don't expect too much of spirited drive... Penang roads either too short, too many holes and/or roller-coaster surface. The JKR isn't resurfacing the holes/roller-coaster even along the stretches with lots of foreign investment.

Hi! Louis.. We will be having a TT on 20th Aug Venue TBA.. Pls check this thread for further details..

See you there..

Viewfinder....

Since all is looking for round the island we should plan that maybe start from Gurney to T. Bungah, Balik Pulau and down from Bayan Lepas.. Than proceed to breakfast..

Welcome to the club, Loius!

Do keep a lookout for this thread and join us for the TT. Venue will be confirmed soon.

Cheers,
Neoh

louiswaw;550554 said:
hi new here & wish meet new udm owner & make friends...where to gather...

Louis

yee7402;550595 said:
Viewfinder....

Since all is looking for round the island we should plan that maybe start from Gurney to T. Bungah, Balik Pulau and down from Bayan Lepas.. Than proceed to breakfast..

round island (especially after Teluk Bahang dam till Balik Pulau town) not recommended...sorry.

becos road so narrow and so many UDMs and I may forseen bumper to bumper claw from that side onwards. also, there are many cyclists using the strech for traninig/weekend exercise. of course, that's the ultimate road to travel around Penang island.....sorry all bros by craking down your mood:eek:

the "new" road to Balik Pulau is the better choice (minus off the short distance, in less than 10mins the journey end, also there might be a road block too:listen:)

any suggestion....?

Kokwei... U located in Prai during office hour... Maybe we can come out for lunch tomorrow and plot the route.. I know Neoh stays near Autocity.. Should we meet for lunch tomorrow.. Wanna meet for lunch Neoh?

Any other bro would like to join...

Top Bottom