Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ntslaca;696332 said:
hi folks......thousands of apologies......i CANT make it .....i really would like to meet up with all of you....BUT i will try.....if i reach penang before 9pm....will head straight to gurney drive...
Aidil...will sms u then ...

I think this tt will end early morning Saturday !! kekeke...

ntslaca;696332 said:
hi folks......thousands of apologies......i CANT make it .....i really would like to meet up with all of you....BUT i will try.....if i reach penang before 9pm....will head straight to gurney drive...
Aidil...will sms u then ...

i think we will end early morning Saturday. So no hurry !!!

Guys,
Will come over and show face..cannot TT till morning..need to sit for an exam on Saturday morning
Dec TT/HH
Date : 16th Dec 2011
Venue : Overtime,Gurney
Time : 7pm onwards

1.VKS
2.aidilj
3.kokwei9035
4.gcarch
5.yee7402
6.louiswaw
7.qaplause
8.angelicdemon108
9. BMW520
10. Riz

Riz;698041 said:
Guys,
Will come over and show face..cannot TT till morning..need to sit for an exam on Saturday morning
Dec TT/HH
Date : 16th Dec 2011
Venue : Overtime,Gurney
Time : 7pm onwards

1.VKS
2.aidilj
3.kokwei9035
4.gcarch
5.yee7402
6.louiswaw
7.qaplause
8.angelicdemon108
9. BMW520
10. Riz

Guys, I will not be able to join this week. I'll be in Black Forest GC for the weekend. What if the tt is moved up here? I can help arrange lodging... :)

hi folks....sory cant make it for my so called first "TT" with all of you... i arr penang late, was caught in a 9KM jam from bkt.tambun to juru...hey!!! just a suggestion....why not we have a chirstmas eve or new year eve party????
venue: Hotel Sunway Seberang Jaya....
any takers??

Penang Kia chi peng......will be bck to the beautiful island few days before Chinese new year......let me knw if got tt. Will be nice to see Penang plate cars, and members speaking and kan kan in hokkien.....

Daniel E30;701362 said:
Penang Kia chi peng......will be bck to the beautiful island few days before Chinese new year......let me knw if got tt. Will be nice to see Penang plate cars, and members speaking and kan kan in hokkien.....

Wei.... I also going to Pg. We join Pg TT together. I also want to kan together.

Hahaha...we cannot kan la....got gal can la...c u in penang la. C u. Koay teow tng.......char koay teow

very quite la this thread.. not many forummers in Penang island mayb?:39:

tentative TT:
the bed @ e-gate
Friday 9/3/12
9:30pm onwards

Wht do u guyz think?

East Coast Bimmer Drive 2012 - Pangkor Drive

21st april 2012
9am- RV at tol sg. buluh
9.30am- convoy departure
11.00am- convoy will reach at r n r ipoh=lunch
12.00noon- convoy departure to lumut
2.30pm-convoy reach at damai laut
check in

3.30pm-convoy will move to jetty to get a ferry to pangkor island
5.00pm-an evening in pangkor by riding a motocycle(kapchai)
7.30- convoy will leave pangkor island
free n easy-solat etc

8.30pm- dinner
free n easy
12pm-finish

22nd April 2012
check out

Top Bottom