Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BaddBoyz3;729978 said:
Jom bro!! Call the rest of Penang/Northern chapters! Lets make this a memorable one! :rock:
For info this drive not only the east coast bimmers but open to all and support from BMWCM.

BaddBoyz3;729978 said:
Jom bro!! Call the rest of Penang/Northern chapters! Lets make this a memorable one! :rock:

Bro indeed, informed some of the guys

kojak818;729980 said:
For info this drive not only the east coast bimmers but open to all and support from BMWCM.

Very nice.. thanks for opening up the drive

any TT somewhere in penang this weekend? i am driving back to kepala batas early saturday morning. if got chance can singgah2.

huskar3399;730943 said:
any TT somewhere in penang this weekend? i am driving back to kepala batas early saturday morning. if got chance can singgah2.

:listen:... if tak jadi balik Png this weekend, join us in the AB F30 Sunday Brunch @ Jln Tun Razak. :top:

dzuljazz2001;731000 said:
:listen:... if tak jadi balik Png this weekend, join us in the AB F30 Sunday Brunch @ Jln Tun Razak. :top:
thank u for your kind invitation but most likely i will be going back for kenduri in penang.:burnout:

muhaiminrahim;731132 said:
penang guys.. come join the pangkor drive.. hope to see u there:4:

Bro i will be back home after a long flight on the 20th but not sure what time, will confirm once i got the travel details next week..cheers!

wheres the rest of the penang guys? cwyee,unstopables7,kokwei,louislaw,viewfinder,riz,gcarch....

huskar3399;731008 said:
thank u for your kind invitation but most likely i will be going back for kenduri in penang.:burnout:

Bro huskar, when will you be in penang. can have a small tt

aidilj;731242 said:
Bro huskar, when will you be in penang. can have a small tt
bro aidilj, i plan to depart early morning saturday. if possible we can arrange some time on sunday. my saturday calendar is fully occupied i guess. kenduri and what not. hehe.

which area are you from? me kepala batas.

huskar3399;731282 said:
bro aidilj, i plan to depart early morning saturday. if possible we can arrange some time on sunday. my saturday calendar is fully occupied i guess. kenduri and what not. hehe.

which area are you from? me kepala batas.

Planning to meet another forumer tomorrow. We'll see how it goes for you. I'm from the island..

There'll be a small meet at tanjung tokong's subaidah at 1pm today. Join us if you can. Txt me at 012 685 6870

We had a small TT just now, three cars, three generations. E36 318i, E46 318i, E90 320d

DSC04618_G.jpg

DSC04624_G.jpg

DSC04631_G.jpg

Thumbs up! Sorry i didnt call. Encountered a problem at plus odw north just now. Had to do emergency exit in Tapah. Now at baling attend kenduri. Tomorrow if i got chance to cross the bridge i let u know. Cheers.

Nice shots! Too bad the 'handsome' owners not able to pose together haha!

Was great meeting u guyz, both bro aidilj and thailand sifu ntslaca. Will call for another TT to discuss details of tentative Dragon Fuel drive to Land of Smiles soon :4:

827bf89d.jpg

also sharing pic of E60 'brothers' who were there earlier (dont know who the owners were)

Top Bottom