Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
call or sms me 0125834111 , we can lepak there .. frens from kl are launching their group called Mthusiast i think..

beemer_golfer;680494 said:
call or sms me 0125834111 , we can lepak there .. frens from kl are launching their group called Mthusiast i think..

Hi there,

Ya, just met them this afternoon at Autocity. You can find them(white canvas booth) in front of the entrance of "fun & park" or the other entrance side of Starbucks. There were e36; e46; e39; & e60. Their cars identical(white paint with "partial" M colour). Maybe going there again tomorrow. SMS u...shat time u'll be there?

they acclaimed that their e60 530 fitted with super-charge will cost about 70k of modification & HP is touching 700 ...bla bla bla...

Guys..chill ! after all we are here for the love of our UDMs no matter from where we are from.. so when is the next meet up? Any TT/HH penang guys..has been a while now

VKS;681194 said:
Guys..chill ! after all we are here for the love of our UDMs no matter from where we are from.. so when is the next meet up? Any TT/HH penang guys..has been a while now

Agree with VKS. ///Mthusiast, i hv heard about you guys bout Jurus event...outstanding bro outstanding!!!!
To those guys who has got nothing nice to say, dont say anything AT ALL!!!!

Hye guys, im one of the e60 530i owner with ESS Twin Screw Supercharger. My car is one of those under d tent @ Juru Autoshow. Mr Louiswow, may i noe which one is you? Because im the only person who answer all the question in Juru, Penang when they ask about my mods. My Bhp is only 380 on wheel because it is with Auto Transmission. Pls study first about BMW Carz before u just simply2 create story maybe just to make urself famous in the forum. Dunt mind pls inbox me just to refresh my mind which one is u. Tink wanna belanja u teh tarik at Awana Genting and give u a free ride besides me downhill from Genting. Just choose, u wanna try my e60, e36 328i Manual or my Z4..

Think before u said dude...if you dont know or not sure, do not exaggerated or make up story. Dont sets fire if u dont know the consequences...it may burnt you. Come & join this happening club...you will love it... tak kenal maka tak cinta ;) peace yooo....

I spend for this car only around RM80 - RM90k. It is just a simple mods.. Ermm.. Still waiting 4 ur reply dude... And pls set the date for me to give u a free ride and 1/2 hour brief about Supercharger.. Tak kuat pun, only 380bhp on wheels downhill Genting, sure fun one.. Bro?? W r u? Cant wait to meet u, we can be friend la... Hahaha..

AC3;681438 said:
I spend for this car only around RM80 - RM90k. It is just a simple mods.. Ermm.. Still waiting 4 ur reply dude... And pls set the date for me to give u a free ride and 1/2 hour brief about Supercharger.. Tak kuat pun, only 380bhp on wheels downhill Genting, sure fun one.. Bro?? W r u? Cant wait to meet u, we can be friend la... Hahaha..

AC3...i'm your friend but you don't even offer me...huh...hihihi:bawling:

louiselow...you are very lucky bro...seriously...:top:

Can i join too? Hehehh..dont want genting downhill la..this Sat to freser hill.

Guys lets TT! since a few members are asking about it namely qaplause, dilla and ntslaca. Lets do this!

aidilj;689843 said:
Guys lets TT! since a few members are asking about it namely qaplause, dilla and ntslaca. Lets do this!

Good idea aidilj.... Lets do this together... Lai lai,,lai...
Heheh overexcited already...

Top Bottom