Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
muhaiminrahim;731762 said:
penang very hot.. so i guess thats why all in silver:4: nite oso very hoOooOooot:4:

Yes bro, 'normal' tropical island weather, hot & sweaty lately... orang penang call it 'hangat lit-lit' :D

BaddBoyz3;731596 said:
Nice shots! Too bad the 'handsome' owners not able to pose together haha!

Was great meeting u guyz, both bro aidilj and thailand sifu ntslaca. Will call for another TT to discuss details of tentative Dragon Fuel drive to Land of Smiles soon :4:

827bf89d.jpg

also sharing pic of E60 'brothers' who were there earlier (dont know who the owners were)

who are these two cars...are they joining us for tt?? great number arrangement..

No idea who they were bro as many people at Subaidah tht day.

Will you be joining for Pangkor Drive? Shud do another TT soon :tee:

how was penang after the earthquake? hopefully nothing bad will happen and all safe. did u guys feel it? i did back in 2004/2005 i think. LoL

This is the third time i felt it. 2004/2011/2012. Seems worse this time but without any tsunami. Went to PSC last night to see if there is anything to see but the news report stated that the warning was canceled.

BaddBoyz3;733042 said:
More than welcome to join bro:top:

Bro aidilj, possible to have one this weekend?

Bro, it is possible. please up the notice for time and location, hope lots will be informed.

Penang TT

Time: 10pm till late

Date: Friday the 13th of April 2012

Agenda: Anything BMW

(all the above is tentative and subject to majority decision)

Attendees:

1) BaddBoyz3
2)
3)

Penang TT

Time: 10pm till late

Date: Friday the 13th of April 2012

Agenda: Anything BMW

(all the above is tentative and subject to majority decision)

Attendees:

1) BaddBoyz3
2) aidilj - let me announce in facebook group
3)
4)

BaddBoyz3;733293 said:
Take train oso can join bro, can arrange taxi ride if u can get over to island side :)
ehe by the time i reach there it will already be 6 in the morning. but i let all know if last minute i decide to drive back. every weekend driving beh tahan oi poket lubang. LoL

BaddBoyz3, Bro my phone is barred due to too many long calls. Again the response for the TT is cold, even on Facebook..

Top Bottom