Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
viewfinder;556826 said:
I love the test drive the most today. Driver training was fun too. The last time I was in driver training was several years back... coincidentally also with LCP and Albundy.

mikeyC, how's the X5 d?

Anyone tested the 730Li? Would love to test emergency braking and steer to clear with it :) Apparently BMW offers chauffeur training program for 7-series. Some lucky chauffeurs...

ps/ I was on the white official BMW club shirt today. Didn't notice anyone else with club shirt. But there was a couple in Ferrari t-shirt & cap!

the X5, the engine is a lot smoother than the 320d of cos. Honestly feel a little disappointed with the acceleration maybe my expectation is too high. Body roll when taking the corner entering the highway at ~80-90kph. Overall is a great car with the gadget on board.:top:

we can join the chauffeur training too. can't imagine the 7 doing the stunt; a whale doing e-brake and steer... :top:

ps: I was wearing blue Italy shirt with no.13 at the back.

Hehe...I was wearing white POLO TShirt with VI...didnt notice me mehhh.....

Z4 3.5 is was magnificent ... 180km/h was nothing... I think should put Z4 the first car during convoy...

Guys, Just for a last minute TT request in from Viewfinder.. Join us if you can tonight. The more the merrier

Venue : Starbucks New World park
Date : 3 Sept 2010 (Friday.. Tonight)
Time : 9pm

1) Viewfinder
2) LCP
3) yee7402 (TBA)

Great last minute mini TT last minute.

We need to plan on the drive... personally prefer early morning drive + maybe bf plan.

Updates

I am heading home on the 10th.............

Penang TT for the Month of September 2010
Date : 12th September 2010, Sunday Night
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : Starbucks @ New World Park

1. stanleycck

For those looking at joining up as OMs, forms can be collected.......

Astro,

Anything else that needs to be passed to our fellow OMs in Penang?

VKS,

Will pass to you yr goodies then.

stanleycck;559472 said:
I am heading home on the 10th.............

Penang TT for the Month of September 2010
Date : 12th September 2010, Sunday Night
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : Starbucks @ New World Park

1. stanleycck

For those looking at joining up as OMs, forms can be collected.......

Astro,

Anything else that needs to be passed to our fellow OMs in Penang?

VKS,

Will pass to you yr goodies then.

will be there mate :top:

Suggest we have TT at other venue rather then starbucks all the time..maybe go for some chill ones this time ;)

VKS;559772 said:
Suggest we have TT at other venue rather then starbucks all the time..maybe go for some chill ones this time ;)

Penangites.........the call is yours........Go For It!!:top::top:

Theres one cafe behind HSBC Queensbay...ample of parking and food is ok..other suggestions are welcome

Ok with me. Becoming first Penang HH (happy hour) :)

How does the place compare to the QE-II bistro / Hainan restaurant next to Pg marina/jetty?

viewfinder;559921 said:
Ok with me. Becoming first Penang HH (happy hour) :)

How does the place compare to the QE-II bistro / Hainan restaurant next to Pg marina/jetty?

Sounds good to me as well...how about the parking?

APEX should have plenty of parking if we are early.. I am not sure @9pm.. As for QEII well.. I think we have to park by the roadside.. unless we have some connection to get to park right in front of their place..

Any frequent QE2 patron.. U guys decide, I will try to make it as I will be travelling back from KL on that day..

Top Bottom