Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
viewfinder;555163 said:
Yee, was that a rangefinder that you were holding in the photos?

Looks like one of the mirrorless interchangable lens camera from olympus?

aidilj;555340 said:
Looks like one of the mirrorless interchangable lens camera from olympus?

Yes, The EPL1 good eye sight..

See from ur profile U are from Penang.. Do join us for the next TT..

BMW Innovations Day (refer to this forum posting)

Aug 29 Sunday 9:30am-1230pm
Meet at Batu Kawan Stadium
1. LCP
2. mikeyC
3. viewfinder
4. ??? (Aidilj, Kokwei, Louis, Neoh, Raymond, VKS, Yee7402, bimmer utara people??)

Penang TT for the Month of September 2010

Date : 12th September 2010, Sunday Night
Time : 9:00pm onwards
Venue : Starbucks @ New World Park

1. stanleycck

For those looking at joining up as OMs, forms can be collected.......:top::top:

Astro,

Anything else that needs to be passed to our fellow OMs in Penang?

VKS,

Will pass to you yr goodies then.

viewfinder;555904 said:

1. LCP
2. mikeyC
3. viewfinder
4. ??? (Aidilj, Kokwei, Louis, Neoh, Raymond, VKS, Yee7402, bimmer utara people??)

Sorry I will not be in penang.. U guys enjoy..

Oh, I'm staying just opposite batu kawan stadium, can I joint too? Need to register for reservation in advance? Hope to meet you all there.

Hi hotfoo36, if you haven't done so, quickly give BMW voice (forgot number, check BMW or A.B. website) a call to reserve your spot.

And do join our TT's :) Hope to see you on Sunday.

Hi Viewfinder,

Sorry bro. Unable to join you guys as will be tied up that day. You guys enjoy yourselves!

Cheers,
Neoh

viewfinder;555904 said:

1. LCP
2. mikeyC
3. viewfinder

viewfinder;555904 said:

1. LCP
2. mikeyC
3. viewfinder

Morning session was fully booked by the time i called them...anyway manage to get 12 to 3pm on Sunday after you guys..meet you there

Looks like we have a lot of new folks from Pg that just pop up... Guys Pls do join our coming TT. Pls stay tune to this thread..

viewfinder;555904 said:

1. LCP
2. mikeyC
3. viewfinder

Thanks for the invitation. sorry can't join, now in Hong Kong.

I'm in the 12:30pm session on Sunday, might be there morning as well. See you there viewfinder.

Just returned from the event. The 320d, 335i and the Cooper S are fantastic! LCP and I met VKS and Louis who came for the 1230pm session.

Hotfoo36, aidilj, not sure if I bumped into you or not... hope to see you in future Penang TT (check this thread regularly).

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder

(msg from Stanley below:)
Astro,

VKS,

viewfinder;556746 said:
Just returned from the event. The 320d, 335i and the Cooper S are fantastic! LCP and I met VKS and Louis who came for the 1230pm session.

Hotfoo36, aidilj, not sure if I bumped into you or not... hope to see you in future Penang TT (check this thread regularly).

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder

(msg from Stanley below:)
Astro,

VKS,

3. alexkhoo

Great event! I love the driver training session, lots of fun in the Ds!! Got my hand on the X5 30d and the 523i, love the comfort of the latter but under-powered maybe too used to the 320d. The X5 is definitely a great drive with its 6 pots' 3.0D powerplant; the engine is a lot quieter the more refine than my 4 pots' 320d!! Will be at Alor Star Innovation Day in September to test few more cars.

Don't know who I bump into also, don't know you guys yet. Should have ask for mobile number in the first place... Won't be able to join the next TT :frown: will be in Macao over the Raya holiday.

I love the test drive the most today. Driver training was fun too. The last time I was in driver training was several years back... coincidentally also with LCP and Albundy.

mikeyC, how's the X5 d?

Anyone tested the 730Li? Would love to test emergency braking and steer to clear with it :) Apparently BMW offers chauffeur training program for 7-series. Some lucky chauffeurs...

ps/ I was on the white official BMW club shirt today. Didn't notice anyone else with club shirt. But there was a couple in Ferrari t-shirt & cap!

Top Bottom