Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
VKS;559927 said:
Sounds good to me as well...how about the parking?

Hmm if Hainan restaurant then there's a car park next to it (or used to be). Food is very ordinary. QE-II has no parking itself...

To be safe let's just go with Apex behind HSBC QBM. Once we get tired of the place we can check out other places.

Penang HH for the Month of September 2010
Date : 12th September 2010, Sunday Night
Time : 9:30pm onwards
Venue : APEX behind HSBC @ QueensbayMall

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder
3. alexkhoo
4. VKS

chilled ones absolutely sounds better than coffee ... me support :D Both QEII & Apex are ok.... For QEII, u can park upfront but it's valet so u might have to leave ur keys with them. Hope to be able to make it to join u guys...

off topic, u guys know where to go test then buy BMW performance exhaust & intake, or eisenmann exhaust kits?

cheers

astroboy;512321 said:
Our Official TT is once a month in Klang Valley and its normally 2nd Friday night. However, there should be weekly TT on those other Fridays and one of them is the Paparich gang in PJ headed by lamoo.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33020

So as far as TT is concerned, there's one every Friday night.. :D

As for TT in Penang, it takes some planning and so its still possible. One of our official member by the nick of viewfinder is keen to organise TT in Penang and you can get in touch with him to quench your immediate TT/HH thirst.

There's this regular Northern TT as well but I believe its over at the mainland. So the heavy traffic on the bridge has somewhat isolated the Penang folks from joining them. I did told viewfinder to go ahead with Penang TT and I believe there's as many hard core fans on the island itself. Even in Klang Valley, we have PJ TT, Ampang TT and offline PJ HH alcohol gang.. :eek: :D

All the TTs are listed in the Member's Meet Up thread: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

And u can create you own too.. :D

Hope we can welcome you officially as Official Member soon.

Take care, enjoy and cheers!

astroboy

P/S: Take advantage of the Member-Get-Member scheme :listen:

hye sifus,

Desperately waiting for a TT in northen region.When?

speaking of paparich, there's one at e-gate... that should be quite a nice place to meet up, with drinks, car parks & seaview ;)

For those interested in joining the Penang TT on Sunday night, please ad yr name on the updated list by Viewfinder. See you guys on Sunday night.

Annual dinner bmwcm 2010

Dear All Bimmer dudes from the Northern States, Prez has posted a thread on the Annual Dinner for BMWCM 2010. Try to block your dates and come down to KL for this yearly event. It will also be good for the growing OMs from Penang to meet the rest of the central boyzzz.

Hi there... hope to join u guys this Sunday if it's ok.

To be safe let's just go with Apex behind HSBC QBM. Once we get tired of the place we can check out other places.

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder
3. alexkhoo
4. VKS
5. whiteknight88

Updated with Louiswaw

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder
3. alexkhoo
4. VKS
5. whiteknight88
6. louiswaw

stanleycck;560403 said:

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder
3. alexkhoo
4. VKS
5. whiteknight88
6. louiswaw

Hey bros, can change the venue to E-Gate or somewhere nearer to town? Queensbay a little too far for me :top:

hi bros... sorry i have sit this TT out, just remembered i had wedding dinner to attend :(

hope to join next time... have fun & take care guys.

1. stanleycck
2. viewfinder
3. alexkhoo
4. VKS
5. louiswaw

Well we had a nice TT last night. How nice to get to know all the bimmer owner in Penang...deserve more in the future.

Louis

too bad i missed it... btw fellow pgkias, do u all know where I can go shopping for ori bmw performance parts? particularly interested in intake & exhaust silencer system for now. thanks guys...

long time didnt join any TT. Let me know if there's one. Viewfinder, long time no see liao!

Guys !!

Care for a quick TT session tomorrow night? Anywhere within the island..

Guys,

On for a TT session on 24th Sep, Fri, at Autocity? Either Starbucks or Coffee Bean? Maybe meet around 7-8pm? Do feedback on this.

VKS, come over to mainland lah!

Cheers,
Neoh

Top Bottom