Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
VKS, can you pls give me ur contact no or call me... We will be making the final arrangement for tomorrow's drive. Will call you and let you know the details..

Neoh, see you tonight at dinner..

inner 20th Aug, Friday
Venue : Nyonya Breeze, Aboo Siti Lane
Time : 7.30pm

Participant :

1) Herbert x 2
2) Digital Pink x2
3) Thomas x2
4) Yee7402 x2
5) louisaw x1
6) Neoh x1
7)
8)
9)
10)

For TT

Time 9.30pm
Date : 20th Aug 2010
Venue : Starbucks New World Park

) Herbert x 2
2) Digital Pink x2
3) Thomas x2
4) Yee7402 x1
5) louisaw x1
6) viewfinder
7) Neoh
8) Kok Wei - TBA
9)
10)

Saturday morning drive (Round Pg Island)
Time : morning - TBA
21 Aug 2010
Venue to meetup : TBA

) Herbert x 2
2) Digital Pink x2
3) Thomas x2
4) Yee7402 x1
5) Neoh
6) Viewfinder
7) Kok Wei - TBA
8) Raymond - TBA
9) VKS

stanleycck;554467 said:
Kudos, Penangites...............:top::top::top:

We miss out one car on our DRIVE... Yours! Make sure you join us during the next drive..:top:

yee7402;554475 said:
We miss out one car on our DRIVE... Yours! Make sure you join us during the next drive..:top:

Yee, for sure.......stay tuned for the September TT during the Raya Holidays. I will post it up in 1 weeks time.

Thousands of apologies for withdrawing at the very last minute! Steering wheel vibrated very badly on my way home. Rushed to have it checked out only to know steering lock is loose! Somemore was closing shop soon. Had to get it fix tomorrow and the alignment as well!

Again my apologies, especially to Yee, and I hope the other participants do enjoy their stay and drive here!

Neoh

Neoh.. No prob! Hope all will be good soon... Anyway we will be leaving at 9am tomorrow morning from the hotel.. see if you can make it..

Updated Round Island List

Guys.. Below is the updated list

Saturday morning drive (Round Pg Island)
Time : 9am
21 Aug 2010
Venue to meetup : Gurney Hotel

) Herbert
2) Digital Punk
3) Thomas
4) Yee7402
5) VKS
6) Kok Wei - TBA
7)

Will do some durian hunting and stop for laksa at Air Itam...

Also would like to thanks all that join the TT tonight... and also welcome to our to new buddy.. CP Lim and Louis..

Had a great drive on Sat.. Some of the photos that I have taken.. I believe the rest have some to add on as well... Sorry not much pic at my end.. (must remember next time to concentrate a bir effort on photos LOL)

More of a durian and food hunt...

Sat Drive

P8211787DesktopResolution.jpg

P8211789DesktopResolution.jpg

P8211791DesktopResolution.jpg

P8211790DesktopResolution.jpg

P8211788DesktopResolution.jpg

BMW Innovation Day comes to Penang!!!!

The BMW Innovation Juggernaut will travel to Penang this weekend!!

And this round, it will be held together with Mini Compact Training / Performance Day at Batu Kawan stadium. Those that are interested please make reservations with the local BMW Dealer as I was told the response has been overwhelming in Penang.

Cheers ( Posted by Al Bundy )

Penangites, for your info......U will get to do some from the BMW Advance Driver Training.

Yee,

Just a short note to thank you for hosting the lovely dinner, the TT and the island drive on Sat morning. It was really nice of you & your wife to be with us even though your son wasn't feeling well. We look forward to reciprociate whenever you are in KL next.

herbert;554991 said:
Yee,

Just a short note to thank you for hosting the lovely dinner, the TT and the island drive on Sat morning. It was really nice of you & your wife to be with us even though your son wasn't feeling well. We look forward to reciprociate whenever you are in KL next.

No prob.. Herbert... Hope you enjoy the short drive on Saturday..

stanleycck;554962 said:
The BMW Innovation Juggernaut will travel to Penang this weekend!!

And this round, it will be held together with Mini Compact Training / Performance Day at Batu Kawan stadium. Those that are interested please make reservations with the local BMW Dealer as I was told the response has been overwhelming in Penang.

Cheers ( Posted by Al Bundy )

Penangites, for your info......U will get to do some from the BMW Advance Driver Training.

Wish I could be there, but this weekend I will be in Ipoh... too bad.. sigh!

Top Bottom